ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love how there are always new members when yeezys release whose first post is that they got a pair.
laugh.gif
F boys who need true meaning in life

This is exactly what happen to me when I scored on the pb.

It took a day for it to show up under your reservations? I've been checking my reservations but it still says I don't have any current reservations.
I was able to click confirm on a size, got the spinning wheel, and it took me straight to the home page.

IDK why people keep asking about the trick they used, if more people know then it would basically not give them an advantage for future releases 
laugh.gif
While true, I'm honestly just curious. I know that's hard to believe so it's whatever.

IDK why people keep asking about the trick they used, if more people know then it would basically not give them an advantage for future releases 
laugh.gif
While true, I'm honestly just curious. I know that's hard to believe so it's whatever.
Honestly the best way to find out tips and tricks that people know, is to be in threads and build relationships with other members. That way when its a release time they'll be more likely to share info with you if you're cool with them.

It took a day for it to show up under your reservations? I've been checking my reservations but it still says I don't have any current reservations.
I was able to click confirm on a size, got the spinning wheel, and it took me straight to the home page.
It took a few hours. I just randomly checked after lunch and behold to my surprise I had my pair reserved.

Who was that member who went 3-3 using the confirmed app from NY. I wonder how they did this time?

i called dover street market NYC and they told me they aren't getting them. Dude sounded mad sketchy. I tild him they were listed on the stock list by adidas, he said I was misinformed. smh

Honestly the best way to find out tips and tricks that people know, is to be in threads and build relationships with other members. That way when its a release time they'll be more likely to share info with you if you're cool with them.
While I appreciate the advice, like I said I was honestly just curious. And the Yeezy thread moves entirely too fast. I read about 15 pages last night. I finally sign on today and there's already 1200 new post. Like seriously, man!

It took a few hours. I just randomly checked after lunch and behold to my surprise I had my pair reserved.

Who was that member who went 3-3 using the confirmed app from NY. I wonder how they did this time?

Thanks man. Repped. Were you in la?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom