ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socal heads so the consensus is right now for raffles: shiekh downtown la, footaction culver city, adidas south coast, and footlocker southcoast. Maybe bait melrose and pacuns in samo and glendale when they finally announce? Anyone else wanna throw in raffle spots.

Edit: forgot hoh beverly

Last edited:
While I appreciate the advice, like I said I was honestly just curious. And the Yeezy thread moves entirely too fast. I read about 15 pages last night. I finally sign on today and there's already 1200 new post. Like seriously, man!

I get it, but yeah man people leaked the info during the PB release. Doubt they're gonna share anymore. Sorry bro. Not to be an a** but I won't share it because it'll lower my chances for the next confirmed release. Just being honest.

salt levels are rising... 
mad.gif

I cant believed i scored on the app, so happy rn at first it said no reservations but checked after an hour and it was there.

Has anyone ever won a raffle from kith? Wondering if they're ever worth waiting on the long line for their raffles. And I've heard too many Blackdoor stories with them

i honestly don't know. i did the bypass count down timer trick, select size got kicked back a few times and finally oos.

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. Hopefully we both somehow pull a reservation.

Socal heads so the consensus is right now for raffles: shiekh downtown la, footaction culver city, adidas south coast, and footlocker southcoast. Maybe bait melrose and pacuns in samo and glendale when they finally announce? Anyone else wanna throw in raffle spots.

repped! i think there's also pacsun brea mall, UNDFTD's, and BAIT

Last edited:
Has anyone ever won a raffle from kith? Wondering if they're ever worth waiting on the long line for their raffles. And I've heard too many Blackdoor stories with them
Only way customers win is if kith has a ******** of pairs. If stock is limited, it all goes to friends, family, and the backdoor (aka KevKashhh)

repped! i think there's also pacsun brea mall, UNDFTD's, and BAIT
Only info I can find on PacSun raffling is to check their IG but I don't see anything about raffles there yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom