ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undefeated SF is on the list and they just said they won't get them

WhJH10

anyone know the name of that app to get the yellow circle around your mouse pointer i have been lookign around and cant find ish  thanks

unheard of in cinch is reserving a pair for the first 24 people who purchase and donate a pair of adidas to children's home of northern kentucky. I give them props, much better than selling $20 raffle tickets to line your pockets 

Y'all really think these will be 2k on Monday with the amount of pairs ppl are trying to sell right now
No, once market gets flooded since everyone including my mom is a reseller prices will drop significantly.
FYI for LA peeps.. Drip charges $20 for a raffle.. Kicks sole provider said they dont know if they gettin em.. Pac sun in glendale said to keep posted on their IG..seems like most placed are doing tomm
rep for the info.

FootAction Culver 9am Tickets being passed out

Foot Locker SM 10am

as well

Anywhere else LA Peeps?
These are all raffle?

Blends Raffle

unheard of in cinch is reserving a pair for the first 24 people who purchase and donate a pair of adidas to children's home of northern kentucky. I give them props, much better than selling $20 raffle tickets to line your pockets 
Yeah way better.

whats your guys high score for pong? I have the hack no idea how to use it, probably won't even do it 
this crap is impossible i am like 80 lol there has to be a hack 
I started looking into ways to slow down online games & there were definitely options but most required installing shady looking software and seemed like more effort than I'm willing to put forth.

I used to have a really ****** interenet connection at my old place that would make all flash games run SUPER slow, if only I could jump back on that terrible line, haha

Just did the raffle at the Adidas SF store. About 20 minutes wait. There's 4 staff members around the iPad to prevent any of those shady dudes who enter their entire phonebook into the iPad. good luck all

I think it's built into the recording software Camtasia.
oh thanks i need something to highlight it i have like 20 pages up my eyes hurt i am trying to play this game not that i think i am going to win. i am just getting annoyed i cannot get past 20. who would have thought at 27 years old i would be playing a game to get a pair UGG looking black fire. .... every yeezy release i feel like death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom