ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peep the sig. Size 8
I wouldn't add if I was you. Your size 8 TD on FC is $2,250-20% = $1,800

I see these on Saturday being less than that.
nerd.gif

I would put that 750's would add on top for TD's
nerd.gif
I agree 100% Seems we're the minority
Wait so FA and FT at these locations doing em tomm and not today?
Yes, tomorrow. http://theshoegame.com/articles/raffle-guide-to-adidas-yeezy-750-boost-black.html

Lol I remember the last time I did a raffle at foot locker Roosevelt field... Homegirl gave me back both stubs... I stopped doing raffles.

I called a boutique that was on the list earlier today and couldn't even get through the whole word "yeezy" before girl just said "no" & hung up on me haha.

And I get through and the girl tells me the raffle ends in on hour. Welp there goes that....

Last edited:
the biggest reason these are better than the supreme 5s are that 12s  last longer and dont crumble.  you can keep these on ice for 10+ years and wear them and it would be all good. 

FootAction Culver 9am Tickets being passed out

Foot Locker SM 10am

as well

Anywhere else LA Peeps?

What do you mean by Foot Locker SM? Santa Monica? I thought the only Foot Locker's getting them were Beverly Center and South Coast Plaza.

Also:
Sheikh DT LA
Bait

What do you mean by Foot Locker SM? Santa Monica? I thought the only Foot Locker's getting them were Beverly Center and South Coast Plaza.

Also:
Sheikh DT LA
Bait

These are facts . Says nothing about SM on the locator . I'm hoping pacsun SM gives tix out tomorrow though .

HA, just got an email from Republic Boutique (not even sure why, probably signed up for their newsletter during the MR craziness) about an "up to 50% off" sale on Yeezy Season 1 stuff. Clicked the link and sure enough, everything is discounted, but only after the original prices have been jacked up like 50%.

For instance the SFT Sweat Pants there are priced at $790 and end up being $553 after "discount". That's barely below the actual retail.

Not sure I would've copped anything even at 50% off but still, pretty silly of them.

Too bad cause they actually have a decent amount of sizes for the 950s but they're all priced even higher than the reseller prices I've been seeing.

anyone know how and when  shoe palace and undefeted on vegas do raffles ?

and what stores on vegas get them ? i know champs and footaction, who more ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom