ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

always hated that margiela model

people can talk trash about the yeezy boost but that strap on the margielas is disgusting
HEATHEN

Im not sure where life went south for you, but you need to learn to love yourself and jesus and maybe things can be right again.

They sold 10 pairs at around 9am and the line popped off so they called the cops and shut everything down. Then a line formed again an hour before opening. They opened the doors at 11am with that sign on it.

damn, that's f'ed up

can't mess with boutiques on releases like this

Dam I would of lost it too

Kanye is happy to be on adidas maybe dude was right about how Nike is shady

is Nike shady or did Adidas probably just let him have his way with ish? (obviously the latter looking at that clothing line)

Last edited:
seeing mad random people that don't care about sneakers or "fashion" with these on my newsfeed asking for $2000 plus......how the hell did I fail [emoji]128532[/emoji]

damn, that's f'ed up

can't mess with boutiques on releases like this
is Nike shady or did Adidas probably just let him have his way with ish? (obviously the latter looking at that clothing line)

Nike shady for not letting him be happy and flourish and limiting his release to the point no one can get them. F Nike fam we off that anyways :nthat:

all your pairs 
nthat.gif

i dont understand how people like that cartoon size strap

one of the most hideous straps ever
There's always been Hideous looking clothing and footwear for years but people still will wear it just because of the name and of what famous people wear it.

There's always been Hideous looking clothing and footwear for years but people still will wear it just because of the name and of what famous people wear it.
i think the strap takes away so much from the rest of the shoe which isn't bad looking

We all have our favorites, but MMM futures are without question one of my favorite designer shoes, name or not, the silhouette, the strap, its all smooth to me. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom