ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if were just talking about solely shoes 750's>MMM Futures. No question imo.

future's look dorky AF. if i saw homie stuntin' in em my first reaction would be "wtf is dude wearin"

cmon lets be real here fam, if it didn't include the fashion house name of margiela those sneakers would be sittin'. 

if were talking about GOAT designer shoes tho, balenciaga arenas are the one.

Last edited:
Kanye is spoon feeding you dudes high fashion that you woulda never seen otherwise and now yall think you can criticize maison martin Margiela

tumblr_m5nijjH6Uj1rni6sao1_500.gif
noe we going to act like a lot of high end brands don't make awful awful shoes

I'll wear some adidas sambas any day over futures

same sole better look 1/10th of the price

if were just talking about solely shoes 750's>MMM Futures. No question imo.

future's look dorky AF. if i saw homie stuntin' in em my first reaction would be "wtf is dude wearin"

cmon lets be real here fam, if it didn't include the fashion house name of margiela those sneakers would be sittin'. 

if were talking about GOAT designer shoes tho, balenciaga arenas are the one.
if kanye didnt wear them nobody would look twice.

and the same EXACT can be said about the boosts cmon.

if kanye didnt wear them nobody would look twice.

and the same EXACT can be said about the boosts cmon.
tru

but how people can say on the design front alone MMM futures > 750's is beyond me. but hey dats jus my opinionz. 

Congrats to everyone who got their pair(s). My boy in NYC just laced me with a Sz. 10. He's a 10.5 and said they fit perfectly. So I'm guessing they're more of a 1/2 size difference. If that's the case I might have to trade up to a size 11 when they arrive. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

My homegirl went to pick them up for me and she was talking to some dude from kayne west camp he said they are not going world wide some another sneakers are He said they wouldn't do that to ppl so you could sell them and make a profit or keep them. For those of you who are picking it up especially from Broadway they aren't going to release these specific joints worldwide. They'll be other shoes.

My homegirl went to pick them up for me and she was talking to some dude from kayne west camp he said they are not going world wide some another sneakers are He said they wouldn't do that to ppl so you could sell them and make a profit or keep them. For those of you who are picking it up especially from Broadway they aren't going to release these specific joints worldwide. They'll be other shoes.
Your homegirl was talking to some random dude trying to get some *** pretending to be with Kanye camp.  These are the shoes that are coming out on the 28th lol

We've had some trolls in here but my God you are the worse :lol:

Your homegirl you say. So she managed to just charm her way into a pair with your reservation?

Adidas already tweeted they're releasing at the end of the month. West coast boutiques are getting shipments and releasing later this month.

Who in the camp cause I know who is there with Ye and they can either cosign or call duck tales on your story.

Someone banned him from this form

So basically Kanye is a hypocrite? Lol, also, if that's the case, then why are all those consortium locations overseas confirming pairs of these shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom