ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

solelinks has 50k followers he better stop blowing all the info, he probly going to start an atc service soon 
No.

He's not a greedy individual.

hard worker, not a "quick buck" type of guy.

inversely:

the fake education guy got called out for trying to sell the 72-10 11's @ $400

people on his instagram feed told him to ****, they are still available at retail.

His priceless response  "Not around here playboy"

Same way I won the MRs

Team Manual is all Luck I can't take those chances.
pimp.gif

nah @sin91  i saw that on twitter 

No real "backdoors" exist for FNL, just the early link it got posted on alot of forums like this and KTT and facebook so people are raiding it as of now

pacsun is already sold out? lmao..
naw i was asking questions my bad for the confusion 

No.

He's not a greedy individual.

hard worker, not a "quick buck" type of guy.

inversely:

the fake education guy got called out for trying to sell the 72-10 11's @ $400

people on his instagram feed told him to ****, they are still available at retail.

His priceless response  "Not around here playboy"
lmao. ok  hope sole links does not go to the darkside.

I'm in SANTA MONICA right now and so far pacsun and adidas here aren't doing raffles.

What stores are fam!? A ***** is hungry for tickets

Girl working the raffle line at Footaction got a message on snapchat "are you getting me the 750 boost? I'll pay you :300 on top of retail"

She saw me looking while taking info down so she moved the phone behind the raffle box lmao smh

I guess I'm ADC or bust now. 0/3 so far. Gonna have to hit the office on Sadderday so I can atleast flex with that business class internet.

Girl working the raffle line at Footaction got a message on snapchat "are you getting me the 750 boost? I'll pay you :300 on top of retail"

She saw me looking while taking info down so she moved the phone behind the raffle box lmao smh

You Should've offered $350 lol

Anyone know if undftd la brea doing their raffle today? I've been calling but no answer.
I'm going to Bev center and was gonna go there after. Any help fellas?

I'm not sure if La Brea is getting any pairs, but I know Silverlake did their raffle on Tuesday or Wednesday from 11-4 so it's over.

Is this the Culver City one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom