ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl working the raffle line at Footaction got a message on snapchat "are you getting me the 750 boost? I'll pay you :300 on top of retail"

She saw me looking while taking info down so she moved the phone behind the raffle box lmao smh
sick.gif
mean.gif

NYC was such a waste. Everywhere around 34th is over an hour now (and growing). Did it for 1 ticket and just gave up. Should have just gone to jersey

Cost you a lot?

Saw an atc for $399.99 earlier

Yea I dunno how people pay 325-400 for bot

My homie is 74.99 and he refunds no problem if fail

Set up adidas and a few other logins for websites and all you do is sit back for confirmation

I felt the best about the villa raffle and took the L on that smh...... First pair I really want and doing work for, sneaker gods have to look out lol

Yea I dunno how people pay 325-400 for bot

My homie is 74.99 and he refunds no problem if fail

Set up adidas and a few other logins for websites and all you do is sit back for confirmation
how often does his pieces hit though ? 

Time to cook fnl [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Didn't get called for the first raffle, 2 more tomorrow... Along with the 13 impossibles I entered via IG lol

ATC Auto checkout Paid

I'm not playing with Raffles on this one.. they are rigged!
rsvpkings 

Man I am contemplating using an ATC. But most are charging $300 plus. I can't push myself to pay that much for an ATC
word and if they fail all you get is a full refund , if they charging $300 + they got to sweating up the deal like a free atc in the future for a semi hyped release. 

kith brooklyn was a joke, the amount of people cutting the line........

left after being there for 1h20min

Feel like beverely center is rigged, I never win there but going there anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom