ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
struck out on the 370s at kicksusa. dammit.
what adidas store did you enter 
nerd.gif

All this bot talk tho. Not trying to be a snitch, but watch hasn't been much mod's around just don't want to bring unwanted attention from the salts snitching. Me no bot honestly not asking for links neither.

Just looking out dudes have been banned for being mouthy with the bot talk.

Actually to the best may you feast. For you noobs asking. Go to Reddit if you want help Reddit folks share a little bit more mostly cause if they wanted to they can just lock a board. TBH.....
It's against the rules to talk about bots?

just won a pair from the adidas store, that's my second pair locked down, the first from confirmed app, I'm on a serious lucky streak right now.

just won a pair from the adidas store, that's my second pair locked down, the first from confirmed app, I'm on a serious lucky streak right now.
from which adidas store

if you guys are posting your wins, please tell the location

Lol. It's funny how when you don't win, their raffles are rigged but when you win, they are 1000% legit. Raffles are tough and you're competing with ten of thousands (or more) of other people entering for the same chance to buy. I treat raffles as a long shot but if all it takes is submitting an online form, why not try, right?

Lol. It's funny how when you don't win, their raffles are rigged but when you win, they are 1000% legit. Raffles are tough and you're competing with ten of thousands (or more) of other people entering for the same chance to buy. I treat raffles as a long shot but if all it takes is submitting an online form, why not try, right?
This post is rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom