ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats! How many emails did you enter with?
You wouldn't believe me if I said 1 right? Just 1 
laugh.gif

Prices will come down, for sure. But they will then go back up and equalize. No different than any other release.

Congrats, man! There's gonna be a lot of salt going around so here's some not-salt for you!
Thanks man 
laugh.gif

Champs NYC (125th) called my boyfriend for a size 9.

I'm looking for a size 7 but hardly any stores had that as an option yesterday and he was already on line so he threw other sizes into the mix.

It's online or bust for me tomorrow - I was in surgery yesterday so I couldn't do any in-store raffles.

Last edited:
I won the JimmyJazz Instagram raffle yesterday. Couldn't believe it at first, when they DM me. Placed the order over the phone. Happy to have one pair locked down.

a guy hooked me up with a bd link for tomorrow, but then I realized that whats the point of having a bd link if adidas drops them at a random time.

Champs NYC (125th) called my boyfriend for a size 9.

I'm looking for a size 7 but hardly any stores had that as an option yesterday and he was already on line so he threw other sizes into the mix.

It's online or bust for me tomorrow - I was in surgery yesterday so I couldn't do any in-store raffles.
Hey you got a pair. Can always swap with SoleSupremacy or Blitz or something. Will have to pay a bit but it's better than NOT having a pair. Congrats!
I won the JimmyJazz Instagram raffle yesterday. Couldn't believe it at first, when they DM me. Placed the order over the phone. Happy to have one pair locked down.
Congrats! Didn't even enter because I am convinced Jimmy Jazz raffles are a hoax haha
It's just been like this. I know you already know.

IF, IF

I threw my OG 750 DS with everything including receipt.

Is it straight up for black 750?

I'm thinking they should add at least 500?

Opinions?

anyone hit in new jersey yet?

my boy entered there 

and im hoping he doesnt hit

not serious hes a lurker reading this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom