ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so because those crappy James Harden Dentist shoes did that. My homie was trying to cop and it wouldn't let him because he refreshed it because I am sure they didn't sell out that fast

I got stuck in the same captcha loop on the Hardens. Eventually asked me to select the pickup trucks from 12 photos. of course, by the time i did that, they were all gone

I feel bad for you bro. That's a whole hour of your life gone to some scumbag employee who backdoored em..
I cooked once at that spot for the psny 1's....but we all know how many of those they had.  waste of time just getting my blood pressure up seeing savages cut line.

why do people who been apart of Nike talk for a long time feel they deserve this shoe before anyone it's hilarious to me I've been on here for like 3 months an cooked on the app that bad karma is hittin u guys who won't give info lol

im still waiting on my phone call from different places. Wait till 8:00 p.m 

*I HAVE FL LINK ILL TRADE PLEASE DM*
I've been waiting the entire day and I haven't heard of anyone get a call from the footlocker and champs in the Florida Mall.

Any word from Garden State Plaza or Willowbrook?
I hit with Champs in GSP. Also won a raffle with walk in closet in paterson but i didtn pick up in time and i called back and they had chosen another winner. Mad at that but blessed none the less that I won a pair.

COOK #1. 
pimp.gif

I think so because those crappy James Harden Dentist shoes did that. My homie was trying to cop and it wouldn't let him because he refreshed it because I am sure they didn't sell out that fast

Damn so how we gonna work this without refreshing...seems like you're automatically out of the running if you do so smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom