ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA are we eating yet?

Millennium live drawing starts now.

Waiting for Private LB, FL Culver, Pacsun Glendale & Cerritos, and HOH Southeast

I hit with Champs in GSP. Also won a raffle with walk in closet in paterson but i didtn pick up in time and i called back and they had chosen another winner. Mad at that but blessed none the less that I won a pair.
when did you get your call bro?

I've been waiting the entire day and I haven't heard of anyone get a call from the footlocker and champs in the Florida Mall.
same here i just got my fingers crossed bro and im from new york.. None of my boys got calls from footlocker too 

I'mma just watch the Chappelle show so at least I can laugh these inevitable L's off 
laugh.gif

why do people who been apart of Nike talk for a long time feel they deserve this shoe before anyone it's hilarious to me I've been on here for like 3 months an cooked on the app that bad karma is hittin u guys who won't give info lol
Not that they deserve the shoe before others, that they deserve info before others who have not been here long enough to help anyone. It's a community. Not giving out **** to people who don't help others eat. You help and you get helped. It's not elitist. It's just cold, hard facts.

You don't ask NT members for squat because you a lurker boi.

Gotta have at least that egyptian cotton thread count
I hope now that you got that off your chest you feel better. I don't need to post about pointless stuff about a shoe 6 months in advance but thanks for your pennys. Hope that count takes you real far in life
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom