ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI this AIO bot doesn't work, the page monitor feature (what you need if you don't have the direct shoe page link) does not work.

Filing a charge back. Don't waste your time with it.

I mean if you paid that much for the bot I would hope all parts of it worked, but you can't just use your own page monitor?

lol dudes gonna be so sick when their payment dont go through messing with those links 
laugh.gif

I took the L on the 11's because I had military drill, I do not want to take an L on the all Black Yeezy Yeezys.

Got to be a way, plus I just got a bonus, copping two pairs.
If you had difficulty copping those mass produced 72-10 11s, then you might as well just sleep through this Yeezy release.

you can really get banned for back dooming pairs?
You probably would've gotten away with it on the first or second Yeezy release. We're 5 releases in... backdooring ain't gonna happen. 

lol dudes gonna be so sick when their payment dont go through messing with those links 
laugh.gif
dudes gonna be sick when they can't even load the page or get past the splash or even captcha, just for messing with those links. 

You probably would've gotten away with it on the first or second Yeezy release. We're 5 releases in... backdooring ain't gonna happen. 

dudes gonna be sick when they can't even load the page or get past the splash or even captcha, just for messing with those links. 
So because I clicked that link I basically just F'd myself for tomorrow?

Another NIke Bot yeah the All in One or AIO.

I knew it was trash I asked about a million times I wish someone would have told me before I dropped the money on it.
it definitely found the page and added for psny but i had too many requests from the same ip

hopefully it works this week and next week

if I get one pair its worth it 

Soooo when do we start unfollowing all these companies on IG and apologizing to our friends we spammed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom