ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If adidas really wanted to make it fair online, they should cancel orders and ban ppl IP who are able to submit their order within a time that they know is not humanly possible. Then they can add it back and drop those sizes again 

wow just got ****** by a local store that did a raffle today. They took tix this morning and posted winners on instagram along with a youtube video of them picking the "winners". My ticket # was called but somehow another name was attached to MY ticket on the video and they won't show me the proof that there were 2 of the same ticket number from a single roll with different names on them. shady *** stores :smh:

Damn not a single person I know got called by anyone in Houston. I've just seen 1 adidas email. Smh

wow just got ****** by a local store that did a raffle today. They took tix this morning and posted winners on instagram along with a youtube video of them picking the "winners". My ticket # was called but somehow another name was attached to MY ticket on the video and they won't show me the proof that there were 2 of the same ticket number from a single roll with different names on them. shady *** stores :smh:

you got analed

Just a heads up for nyc confirmed people picking up at Times Square

Check your pairs before you buy

They recieved a lot of damaged pairs

Damages ranging from zipper

To material damage on the upper and toe box

Blemishes/discoloration etc..

They were set to have only 145 pairs in Times Square 20% of that are employee holds so 116 for the public

But the damaged pairs will not be sold at all but some might be passable so check your pairs out in store

people clicking them banned links to eliminate some of the competition 
roll.gif

Just a heads up for nyc confirmed people picking up at Times Square

Check your pairs before you buy

They recieved a lot of damaged pairs

Damages ranging from zipper

To material damage on the upper and toe box

Blemishes/discoloration etc..

They were set to have only 145 pairs in Times Square 20% of that are employee holds so 116 for the public

But the damaged pairs will not be sold at all but some might be passable so check your pairs out in store
give me the damage pairs

Has anyone got a call from champs 42nd? I haven't heard no one with success stories from them
wait till 8 : 30 pm bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom