ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy ****, it was ******* tough to put these on. but once inside they fit perfect on me. usually 9.5 on nike/jordan went with 9.

Can't wait to see the NT Denim bunched up on top of these.
sick.gif
 Me too 
laugh.gif

What's the importance of this
A wild guess is to let those of us who are genuinely interested know that adidas.com has been updated. 

glasses.gif

For those of you who have these on feet - care to comment on the boost technology ?

Wearing my pure boosts today and they are extremely comfortable. I have high hopes for these in terms of comfort

Last edited:
cant wait to wear the yeezy boots as a consolation prize.  boots with shorts in the summer of south florida. yea i got my yeezys! we all did like you said! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

it zips down how is it hard to put on ? 

fat feet ?
I think the problem is that there is no room to push forward to get all of my foot inside. (since there is no opening in the lace area and the shoe is really high). I did get it inside but yeah.... it took some work. i'll try different technique next time.

I'm 1.88m, 68kg so i dont think my foot is fat. o.o

Last edited:

I think the problem is that there is no room to push forward to get all of my foot inside. (since there is no opening in the lace area and the shoe is really high). I did get it inside but yeah.... it took some work.

good to know. I had to return my flight flex trainers after i almost broke my finger trying to put them on 
laugh.gif

idk if should go 8 or 9 but after reading this i might just go with 9. 

I think the problem is that there is no room to push forward to get all of my foot inside. (since there is no opening in the lace area and the shoe is really high). I did get it inside but yeah.... it took some work. i'll try different technique next time.

wow glad to hear. im a 9.5 or 10 and ppl were saying to go a size and a half down. good thing i didnt get an 8

So people are selling these for $600 cash? That's solid. I'd probably grab my size 11 for that price if the dude is legit.

So people are selling these for $600 cash? That's solid. I'd probably grab my size 11 for that price if the dude is legit.

Yeah $200 over retail is the highest I would ever go but imma try to get for either retail or retail and $150 cash. I think after the worldwide release prices like that should be able to be found.

Last edited:
View media item 1402431
for whatever its worth, my size 9.5 AJ1 insoles are exactly the same size as the ones inside this shoe. so they run .5 big. The rest depends on how wide your foot is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom