ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

at footlocker today the adidas representative told me when kanye meant everyone will get yeezys, he meant the lows and other yeezys that will be produced down the line. The boost 750 is incredibly rare, and even the representative wasn't allowed to reserve a pair unless he got through the app
I wish I was wrong, but I told you. So they are limited anywhere and not just in Europe.

So often Kanye tells **** and does not make it up.

I expected them to be limited after rethinking the entire release (strategy etc.), but I can't deny that I'm disappointed.

I'm never going to buy any of these lows. Either I get the 750 for retail, which I'm 90% sure won't happen, or I leave them alone. Might not even want to support that policy of Adidas (I know it won't change anything, but it's about staying true to yourself). I like the shoes but they are not worth spending nearly 1000€ on them. Honestly they are not that beautiful (just my option)  That's just crazy. At the end of the day they are just shoes from Adidas and not high fashion shoes. Even the quality seems not appropriate for the price of the shoes, see the pic of the zippers.

I rather save that money and buy MMM instead 

And this is not hating from me and I'm also not salty. I'm just honest to myself

As a fan I'm pretty disappointed as of now but reserve my judgement for the 28th after that I'll just have to hope I cop or good resale price won't go over 700

I could be wrong, but weren't the Yeezy 2's limited to 3k per cw? So literally this is like the same production numbers. 

Just got off the phone with my cousin who is friends with someone from good musics cousin twice removed who is real close to Ye's dog groomer. He said everyone should give up. Forget the 28th. That way there are more pairs for me.

Since everyone is pulling numbers from their *** I'll tell you what I heard from the adidas representative. He said "THIS STORE got 3000 PAIRS". That's ONE store in NYC (Foot Locker on 34th).

Last edited:
Since everyone is pulling numbers from their *** I'll tell you what I heard from the adidas representative. He said "THIS STORE got 3000 PAIRS". That's ONE store in NYC (Foot Locker on 34th).

I was at the same store this morning to pick up my pair. Addidas rep told me 750 pairs..... Soooooo

All I'm hearing is he said/she said stuff about how many pairs are there smh,, its obvious no one knows, just wait till the 28th and we will know.

All I'm hearing is he said/she said stuff about how many pairs are there smh,, its obvious no one knows, just wait till the 28th and we will know.

Yea, there has only been one person I this thread that everything they have said has come true (edshoecator)... So we'll see.

Now that some people have these in hand, can somebody tell me exactly how you can wear these 5 different ways as claimed.

at footlocker today the adidas representative told me when kanye meant everyone will get yeezys, he meant the lows and other yeezys that will be produced down the line. The boost 750 is incredibly rare, and even the representative wasn't allowed to reserve a pair unless he got through the app
i'd assume that at some point these will drop in another colorway

Hey guys I just ran into Yeezy at Chili's. He said all of your numbers are wrong and that there's only gonna be 69 more pairs on February 29th. No need to try anymore or anything.

Last edited:
It's a cool thing for Kanye to do that!

I just don't get the thought of going crazy...

He's just another human being...

Hey guys I just ran into Yeezy at Chili's. He said all of your numbers are wrong and that there's only gonna be 69 more pairs on February 29th. No need to try anymore or anything.

It's a leap year, this year? Tell Ye I said what up! We go way back :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom