ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real tho...links talk aside...and ill keep repeating myself until there's a resolution....on black friday the people who were refreshing on adc got put into a recapatcha loop when the sneakers went live....what are the chances the same thing is going to happen tomorrow?

if you're a 9.5 get a 10, especially if you're wide footed

size down. 

so if you're a 9.5 ... i'd get a 9. 

both my PB and Moonrocks i bought 1 size smaller.. i wear 13s for jordans, new balance and adidas.. but the yeezys i got size 12. 
indifferent.gif

I half a size down from Adidas. My 350 in US9.5 was comfortable enough, with room for slightly thicker socks. If I take a 9 it will be very snug with thin no-show socks.

I'm thinking US9 in the 750's...but still have not come to a conclusion. Anyone here who has the 1st 750's advise what size they got in comparison with 350's in half-sizing?

what up guys ,, anything happen had my kid out all day.. never have my phone on ring had to leave it on high volume

I hope it isn't random access, it was brutal. I liked how the TDs released. That was better.

Did I miss out on a link? Probably.. Was at son's bball game. All these pm requests for BD links. Has me feeling like I lost already, still going to give it a shot, need that product codefor ADC (I think) hahaha. Happy Yeezy Eve all!!! Slide me a pm which thought I'd ask in case it works.

Oh I remember that random access garbage didn't they do that with pirate blacks? I remember trying to get a second on the car ride home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom