ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have a 2nd sz 8 lined up
nerd.gif
That's my sz 
nerd.gif

Hoping one of these IG raffles pull thru. Extra Butter was a dub. Passed by the line and said **** that. Should've stayed cuz my boy went ghost on me so my plans were cancelled but I'm no fortune teller.

Anyone who was at EB, was the line moving fast/swiftly?

For real tho...links talk aside...and ill keep repeating myself until there's a resolution....on black friday the people who were refreshing on adc got put into a recapatcha loop when the sneakers went live....what are the chances the same thing is going to happen tomorrow?

NOBODY KNOWS.

Let
Think of the $$$$ adidas would make if they just produced the sh** out of these. They are in fact, the ones playing themselves.
They would not make a lot of money. The reason everyone wants Yeezys is because of the name attached to them and how limited they are. If they were mass produced nobody would even care about them.

Now I'm really curious. Please show me, serious.

Nah not gonna fill the thread with useless filler, like I said it's not a knock against you if you genuinely like his pieces. I just thought most people bought that pacsun stuff to resell it.

They would not make a lot of money. The reason everyone wants Yeezys is because of the name attached to them and how limited they are. If they were mass produced nobody would even care about them.

This x100 but we will still get the people who say I'd cop em if they were gr. QFT.

To all those requesting BD Links... A prerequisite to obtain said links requires that you post a picture of all of you WORN Yeezy's. 

Hoping one of these IG raffles pull thru. Extra Butter was a dub. Passed by the line and said **** that. Should've stayed cuz my boy went ghost on me so my plans were cancelled but I'm no fortune teller.

Anyone who was at EB, was the line moving fast/swiftly?

It was relatively quick...def faster than those 34th st lines

This x100 but we will still get the people who say I'd cop em if they were gr. QFT.
Which is a lie because a lot of people buy stuff to show off to others. Yeezys being the prime example, it feels good when you breaking necks. I've done it myself before. Also other people buy it for that quick $$$. If Yeezys were mass produced they'd sit on shelves even might make it to sales racks and outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom