ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred is a POS coach. Really pisses me off. I'm so down for Pau + Portis + Taj for Boogie
I miss Thibs already. He could have a few homeless people and one star and run them into the ground. They would win 1st-3rd place in the east and win 1 series. Kills me just like these damn Yeezy shoes

Epitome ATL had 40 dollar raffle. After a couple angry calls to the sheriff office

3 hours later

Bam

Instore raffle no purchase needed :rofl:

Dudes on the gram shut they ish down quick. No idea why stores do this anyways it's so illegal Bruh

Sad part all pairs will be bd tho... Even the 40 dollar raffles would have been bd....

i get all the heat towards stores that backdoor pairs.. but if im a small boutique and i could sell 10 of my 20 pairs for 1500 everyone in here would do that . if not youre a dope...

i get all the heat towards stores that backdoor pairs.. but if im a small boutique and i could sell 10 of my 20 pairs for 1500 everyone in here would do that . if not youre a dope...
What if raffling those additional 10 pairs off actually brings them new customers that create business in excess of $1500, does it make sense then?

I seriously dont know how you guys can even get mad at employees for taking pairs.... like your telling me you wouldn't do the same

So I called my local spot out and told them I would donate $350 to a charity of their choice if they could prove they actually raffled them. not a peep from those goons smh 
if you were an employee how would you react if someone called with that ridiculous request?
The charity of my choosing would be me lol 
laugh.gif

anyone in the H get any calls? i put in raffles everywhere that i could and nothing...i didnt expect a call but i sure was hoping...

Fatigued with YZY releases. I'll try in the morning and if I hit, I hit. If not, gonna get a Denver omelet and hit this TiVo.

You need new customers feeding ur friends and fam ain't keeping the lights on. We say support local business then when the business has the upper hand nah f y'all locals I'm going to hook up my VIP's.

Then post on ig hey come shop with us....

Nah I'm good ask ur VIP to buy out all ur retros and other stuff since you hooking them up tho.....

What if raffling those additional 10 pairs off actually brings them new customers that create business in excess of $1500, does it make sense then?
chances of that happening are slim.. and most people go in stores to sign up for raffles to win the sneakers. not because they are dedicated to only buying from that one store. When i lose raffles i say oh well.. i don't damn the store to hell and swear against shopping there again

if you were an employee how would you react if someone called with that ridiculous request?
I would sincerely hope that nobody working at the foot store takes their job seriously enough to be personally offended by such accusations. If it were me Id just show the deranged guy a list of phone numbers with raffle tickets and make $350. This also isn't the first time this has happened 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom