ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think all guys want a boy but I have a 2 1/2 y/o girl and a 3 m/o girl and I couldn't be any happier.
Yeah that's what I hear, that there is a special bond between father and daughter. My wife wanted a boy too, that's probably why we got a girl, or this is payback for all the chicks I smashed over my life. 

Think all guys want a boy but I have a 2 1/2 y/o girl and a 3 m/o girl and I couldn't be any happier.
Yeah that's what I hear, that there is a special bond between father and daughter. My wife wanted a boy too, that's probably why we got a girl, or this is payback for all the chicks I smashed over my life. 
when my girl was pregnant i was praying for a boy.. i had a girl she;; be 3 in feb.. best thing that ever happened to me.. i will never wish for a boy again.. youre right about the bond between father and daughter.. nothing like it in this world.. except for owning these yeezys obviously

when my girl was pregnant i was praying for a boy.. i had a girl she;; be 3 in feb.. best thing that ever happened to me.. i will never wish for a boy again.. youre right about the bond between father and daughter.. nothing like it in this world.. except for owning these yeezys obviously
Lol @ owning these Yeezy's. That's awesome man I'm glad to hear. Yeah when I first found out I was pretty bummed, but now I'm getting excited.

Don't waste your time with JJ. I read that they only have 4 pairs for online.
dawg? 4 pairs 
ohwell.gif
 source

if yall havent do so already make accounts for the sites
Which sites have you made accounts for? Sorry to bother you as I know its probably already been done but is there a complete list of online retailers that includes times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom