ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro I know, foot patrol was not on any of the 10-15 lists I saw. Don't tell me what to do bro, I have done PLENTY of research , and read almost every page of this thread. 

Sorry you're soo cool bro, please forgive me.
You asked how people are finding out info, i gave you the best answer i could think of. Nothing cool about it.

Pacsun.com 15% off any order - 15OFFHOL

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

damn you didn't even do your research? Sounds like you've been relying on SoleLinks whose pretty much the "Second hand news guys". 
Nah man like I told the other guy, I have about 10 - 15 pages of links, each one has a different site here and there. I did not see Foot Patrol on any of the pages. What's funny is I was thinking to myself "hmmm, I wonder why Foot Patrol hasn't posted anything. 

Sorry bro with a life sometimes I miss things here and there.

You asked how people are finding out info, i gave you the best answer i could think of. Nothing cool about it.
Do my research though? Come on man if you have been reading this thread you know I have been doing my research. I even wondered why Foot Patrol wasn't dropping them.

If you know me , you know I work my *** off and research like crazy... For some reason though Footpatrol got by me. s'all good bro though I don't expect much from this release lol.

Nah man like I told the other guy, I have about 10 - 15 pages of links, each one has a different site here and there. I did not see Foot Patrol on any of the pages. What's funny is I was thinking to myself "hmmm, I wonder why Foot Patrol hasn't posted anything. 

Sorry bro with a life sometimes I miss things here and there.
lol!!!! repped **** i got a busy life too 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom