ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
my homie doesn't believe me. can anyone confirm what time the moonrocks went up with that silent drop with the emails on adidas? I told him it was around 2 AM which is what I remember

I'd do tickets > 750s for resell.
thats the **** kicker I got them for my girl and her friends and made the mistake of telling her before I saw resale prices. Best believe I would have sold those and the 2 of us would have taken a nice vacation 

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

Research in this thread basically means asking everyone else for links. There is this thing called Google folks, it's real useful.

Nah not gonna fill the thread with useless filler, like I said it's not a knock against you if you genuinely like his pieces. I just thought most people bought that pacsun stuff to resell it.
lol u call the man out on his still than cower when he asks u about yours. What a *****

just came back from 7-11 fam...

had to stock on some goodies for this long night...

anyone want some nachos??

just read the GQ article on how to get them for a laugh. They're really telling people to copy credit card info to a word document. It's 2015 and no one at GQ is using auto fill? Must be trolling these poor kids with more useless info lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom