ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I connected on the site at 11:15 it never even let me in... I don't get why dudes are crying this was way better than the y-3 crap they pulled... We had a 0.001% chance of getting these 750's anyway... I know it sucks but there's those brown ones with the gum sole... Hopefully they make more pairs of those and more of us are able to cop... We just gotta keep trying...

Congrats to all who copped and congrats to all that got to experience such a festive circle spinning round and round.

anyone that had that bd link couldve ordered multiples.
mean.gif
i tried but all my cards i entered wouldnt go through... same **** like FNL

Looks like my IP address was banned from adidas.com, don't know why, I got the TD's manually and have tried manually for the others. but wasn't able to score any. Scored a pair of Pusha's manually as well which was my last purchase from adidas. About 6am pst i noticed the adidas link would not load and the screen was white on my computer/laptop but on my phone it loaded fine which was on LTE. I grabbed my gf's phone which was wifi and it wouldn't load on her phone, turned off wifi and it loaded up. Sucks....

Wow the backdoor carts though. Why the hell did I wait with five devices on splash when I coulda just backdoor carted. SMFH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom