ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whens the restocks hitting? i remember last time the 750s sold out they restocked pretty fast (most likely from cancellations ):nerd:

whoever posted those BD links repped hard!  unbelievably got through for a size 8.  Got payment error, authorized payment with my cc company then went back and placed order.  Confirmation email sent.  

laugh.gif

Hope everyone who wanted to wear copped. I'm hype these are dope. Can't wait to kick around in them tonight and tomorrow.

Not sure why cats were bumming in front of Wooster street. I thought you either won the shoes or you didn't. 

Was on the page right when it was tweeted. Stuck on splash. Passed out till 1pm and everything was still on splash. Then I saw the backdoor links and tried and was able to get my size in my cart, but as I was about to pay it said OOS. I consider this a victory for me for even getting this far. Guess I'll save the links and hope it can help me with future releases.

Hope everyone who wanted to wear copped. I'm hype these are dope. Can't wait to kick around in them tonight and tomorrow.

Not sure why cats were bumming in front of Wooster street. I thought you either won the shoes or you didn't. 
Pants gotta go bro. but nice cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom