ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Test me and let's talk real estate, commercial financing, LTV, DTI, Underwriting and funding a residential/commercial mortgage, the difference between 11th district cost of funds and LIBOR indeces, etc....better yet, why don't you quiz me on sports in the 80s and 90s...you'll get all the proof you need about my middle-aged wisdom. As far as my "bio," click on my profile description. Wanna know who I played against in high school? Google Ed O'Bannon, Charles O'Bannon, Jacque Vaughn, Kenny Bruner, Avondre Jones, Schea Cotton. Let's go bro
I could talk to you all day about commercial finance and not only limited to real estate... If I've learned anything in my career it's that knowledge doesn't always equate to success and if you're truly as successful as you claim to be you shouldn't have the time to respond to every teenager in this thread who is questioning you... Nor would you feel the need to... Do yourself a favor and log off and spend some time with your kids
Kids are out shopping with the wife, I ain't trippin. But you certainly won't see me here during the week while I'm out earning stack after stack after stack. Sunday is my day to watch FOOTBALL. On the weekdays, I take my kids to their activities after I do my 7-5. And you got it wrong, knowledge is POWER (for the most part) and in the type of profession I'm in, it definitely equates to success.

Oh believe me, I got all kinds of time today to educate every teenager in this thread who wants to learn a lil something new. There are a lot of disillusioned Kanye fans out there and they need to understand that $380 for overrated kicks that have broken zippers (that Adidas still hasn't fixed, mind you) is NOT the way to spend the little money that you have, especially if you're just an average, not-so-privileged teenager or college student trying to make a name for yourself in this world. The hope of making a $1500 profit by re-selling these shoes is a pipe dream because like I said numerous pages ago, there's probably only 1 out of 3000 people within a 100-mile radius of you that can afford let alone is willing to buy these broken kicks at such a ridiculous aftermarket price.

Do yourself a favor and don't comment when I comment, and stay in your lane, especially since you probably have no clue who Avondre Jones and Schea Cotton are, which means you're not among my peer group.

I could be wrong but I thing they're were 2 different URL's. One being /yeezy which shot me to the splash page. However for canada i used /ca/apps/yeezy and shot me right thru to the product page. Perhaps someone can elaborate. Is the URL effectively the same and I got lucky?

The dumbing down of America is directly correlated to the fact that today's younger generation who depend so much on technology and gadgets no longer know how to read and write because their attention span is worse than 8-week old puppies. Its sort of like when all kinds of people spell "must have" or "could have" like this: "must of" "could of"

There is a reason why Asian and European countries regularly score higher than Americans in all kinds of academic aptitude tests. And if you can read between the lines, it could be indirectly related to the younger cats' attitude and overall sentiment towards these overhyped Yeezys. If Kanye is your idol and you want to emulate him so far as to cutting your $380 straps just because Kanye did it, something is terribly wrong.

Sad isn't it
Did not read a single word of this post, either.
Yes you did.

Did not read a single word of this post, either.
laugh.gif
 which proves his own point on the Attention span of people these days

Everyone wants to GET TO THE POINT

not some long winded answer made out like a Thesis Paper Introduction..

Precisely. Even if Kanye is wearing a sample, you still got clowns cutting off straps on their 750s just because Kanye did it. High quality reps or not, you're still cutting off straps to imitate exactly what Kanye's shoes look like. That's my point. If Kanye is sagging his pants and you can see that he's wearing a G-String underneath, you gonna do the same thing? lol...Now that's pathetic.
LOL. repped. 
roll.gif

whiplashtw03 whiplashtw03 I refuse to believe that story from someone with your username. Show proof you sad middle aged man. And link to your bio? Lmao 40 year old stressing over Yeezys

And this dude has his rotation set up for next week! Legit go check the 72-10 thread and he already has his Mon-Christmas rotation picked out, asking others what are you wearing for Christmas, as if its normal for men to have that decision picked out already? 40 years old! I'm 41 and I haven't thought about what I'm wearing for the next 5 days since I was maybe 14 years old. Hell, I don't even get to wear sneakers for more than 2 days during the week

I seent it all. 40 year old with his Mon-Fri rotation set

How do the black 750s fit? Are they huge like the first 750. Remember people were going full sizes to a size and a half down

I went down a full size and they fit nearly spot on, they're just a little tight. If half sizes were available I would've been perfect.

Just stop replying to the dude's post and pay him no mind. He'll go away when he doesn't have anybody to respond to.

Last edited:

The dumbing down of America is directly correlated to the fact that today's younger generation who depend so much on technology and gadgets no longer KNOW HOW TO READ AND WRITE because their attention span is worse than 8-week old puppies. Its sort of like when all kinds of people spell "must have" or "could have" like this: "must of" "could of"

There is a reason why Asian and European countries regularly score higher than Americans in all kinds of academic aptitude tests. And if you can read between the lines, it could be indirectly related to the younger cats' attitude and overall sentiment towards these overhyped Yeezys. If Kanye is your idol and you want to emulate him so far as to cutting your $380 straps just because Kanye did it, something is terribly wrong.

Sad isn't it

If I want to write "I must have those green shoes", I need to write "I must of those green shoes"? I guess I have been writing that wrong my whole life then.

Kids are out shopping with the wife, I ain't trippin. But you certainly won't see me here during the week while I'm out earning stack after stack after stack. Sunday is my day to watch FOOTBALL. On the weekdays, I take my kids to their activities after I do my 7-5. And you got it wrong, knowledge is POWER (for the most part) and in the type of profession I'm in, it definitely equates to success.

Oh believe me, I got all kinds of time today to educate every teenager in this thread who wants to learn a lil something new. There are a lot of disillusioned Kanye fans out there and they need to understand that $380 for overrated kicks that have broken zippers (that Adidas still hasn't fixed, mind you) is NOT the way to spend the little money that you have, especially if you're just an average, not-so-privileged teenager or college student trying to make a name for yourself in this world. The hope of making a $1500 profit by re-selling these shoes is a pipe dream because like I said numerous pages ago, there's probably only 1 out of 3000 people within a 100-mile radius of you that can afford let alone is willing to buy these broken kicks at such a ridiculous aftermarket price.

Do yourself a favor and don't comment when I comment, and stay in your lane, especially since you probably have no clue who Avondre Jones and Schea Cotton are, which means you're not among my peer group.

Seems like I struck a nerve... If your claim to fame is riding the bench behind 2 guys that never played a minute in the NBA and you think that makes you special I feel more sorry for you then I did before my previous post.... Don't worry I don't need to respond again

@wHipLAshTw03 I refuse to believe that story from someone with your username. Show proof you sad middle aged man. And link to your bio? Lmao 40 year old stressing over Yeezys
And this dude has his rotation set up for next week! Legit go check the 72-10 thread and he already has his Mon-Christmas rotation picked out, asking others what are you wearing for Christmas, as if its normal for men to have that decision picked out already? 40 years old! I'm 41 and I haven't thought about what I'm wearing for the next 5 days since I was maybe 14 years old. Hell, I don't even get to wear sneakers for more than 2 days during the week

I seent it all. 40 year old with his Mon-Fri rotation set
"I SEENT it all."

Nuff said.

And are you really that pathetic that you're now stalkin' my posts on other threads? lmfao

Im a true 7.5 and could only get an 8 which I just picked up yesterday. Tried it on and its about a thumb worth of space. Thought it would be bigger. It was a little tight trying to get my foot through. Not sure I'm gonna attempt to go through the whole size swap search. More than happy I could get a pair at all.

"I SEENT it all."

Nuff said.

And are you really that pathetic that you're now stalkin' my posts on other threads? lmfao

That was YOUR thread? Sorry then, I did not realize i was in your thread and not allowed to read what you posted and comment on it.

But that was cute though. You really have your rotation set for the next 5 days! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom