ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao you 

lol i feel bad retelling the story, but eh this is what the forum is for... My reserved pair showed as purchased the morning of before the store even opened. Found out some staff member tried sneaking out my activation code on the list so that it said "already purchased" on the system, and that they can purchase my 10.0 for themselves, **even the photographer who was just hired to take pics for the event was saying there some shady **** in the back low key.

But when I went there I showed them and even saw my name on a list (about 3/4 pages, with about 50 names each page). They took a while and they gave me my pair.  
nthat.gif
wow thats so shady! good thing you got yours tho

Glad you got it man! My bro was unable to pickup until 4pm due to having work and I was really worried some shady stuff would happen with the employees before he got to pick up.

what are Moonrocks going for, curious?

Did Windy City Sole honor all of those $650 pre-orders for the moon rocks?

lol i feel bad retelling the story, but eh this is what the forum is for... My reserved pair showed as purchased the morning of before the store even opened. Found out some staff member tried sneaking out my activation code on the list so that it said "already purchased" on the system, and that they can purchase my 10.0 for themselves, **even the photographer who was just hired to take pics for the event was saying there some shady **** in the back low key.

But when I went there I showed them and even saw my name on a list (about 3/4 pages, with about 50 names each page). They took a while and they gave me my pair.  :nthat:

damn, glad that worked out.

Yes, the 14 year old kids get extremely annoying. But what's worst is as a GROWN man trying to belittle them and make them feel worthless.

At the end of the day we can only worry about ourselves. Live and let live

I also have no size on my order confirmation

I bought PB's 350s through a forced order and had no size in my order confirmation and had no problems.As long as you didn't get them too close to the sold out tweet time you should be fine

I stil don't understand why Houston doesnt get the confirmed app when we the 4th biggest citty in the US smh.. 
Big city doesn't translate into a good customer base. You need to look at the demographic, buying habits in the market, etc...It's all data driven, not random!

I bought PB's 350s through a forced order and had no size in my order confirmation and had no problems.As long as you didn't get them too close to the sold out tweet time you should be fine
Lol this is what I needed, my anxiety was about to go crazy 

damn, glad that worked out.
yessir, it was just crazy how one went to the back and the other big dude (wearing a green JSLV sweater and some 350 PBs) was tryna talk to me and move me away from the register and side where they were checking people and their reservations. Probably wouldnt have had a pair if I instantly saw my name not highlighted on that list. only real one there was the photographer haha

Wow, I didn't know I'd have so many fans just cause I came in here hatin' on Kanye and his kicks. Next thing you know, people gossipin' about my manhood.

LOL...y'all are too funny
Nah what you posted was extremely corny, that's it
laugh.gif

If you're such a man, then why you arguing over the Internet. Truly successful people don't need to shove their success down other people's throats. Especially strangers....on the Internet.
Isn't it great when people have opinions about what constitutes a "man?"

In public forums such as this one, EVERYTHING is fair game as long as you keep it civil and refrain from insulting others or calling others derogatory names. And if people can't handle the retort, don't respond to my comments. Simple as that.

Lol this is what I needed, my anxiety was about to go crazy 
you should be good. Every time I ordered yeezys from ADC, they never indicate the size. always say "Size: - " Even the invoice that comes with the shoes in shipment doesn't indicate size. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom