ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same crap in LA at neo 39. Dude's did a raffle via youtube video where they called 10 tickets out of a box. They called my number on the video but said a name of one of their homies instead. Even posted the number on IG and it was my ticket #. Confirmed by a manager the ticket # pulled matched my ticket and he couldn't understand how the guy in charge of their raffle could call another name instead of mine when it was pulled. He even double checked that it was my # that they drew from the box and he told me over the phone it was. Awaiting a call from their corporate office since Friday night which I'm sure will never happen. Damn shame that a store owned by a NTer is doing shady stuff like this too. :smh:

Pssh...Man, I hope they take care of you. Villa offered me a pair of Oxford Tans but I already have Moon Rocks which are so similar. I wanted these 750s because they are the most wearable out of the entire line IMO. I'm supposed to get a call from Villa corporate today but you know how that goes.

Pssh...Man, I hope they take care of you. Villa offered me a pair of Oxford Tans but I already have Moon Rocks which are so similar. I wanted these 750s because they are the most wearable out of the entire line IMO. I'm supposed to get a call from Villa corporate today but you know how that goes.

Keep me informed. Thats some shady ****

Same crap in LA at neo 39. Dude's did a raffle via youtube video where they called 10 tickets out of a box. They called my number on the video but said a name of one of their homies instead. Even posted the number on IG and it was my ticket #. Confirmed by a manager the ticket # pulled matched my ticket and he couldn't understand how the guy in charge of their raffle could call another name instead of mine when it was pulled. He even double checked that it was my # that they drew from the box and he told me over the phone it was. Awaiting a call from their corporate office since Friday night which I'm sure will never happen. Damn shame that a store owned by a NTer is doing shady stuff like this too. :smh:

yeah man **** is whack. I hope your situation gets figured out. At least you got offered something. All I've heard back so far is "Yes, your ticket # was called, but the name attached to that ticket wasn't yours so there's nothing we can do"

Don't waste your money on resale people. If it was $500-700 and you really want it whatever but at $2k+? There are many things you can cop for that cash that are actually worth that price. Suits, some designer stuff and even some watches. You can even pick up several bottles of Creed aventus or whatever. In the end it's a nice shoe no doubt but if you really want these try to get a future release and work out a trade + cash.

I have a horrible story about the 750 release yesterday.

I won the digital raffle via Villa earlier in the week so I was obviously super hype about picking up on Saturday. I emailed the Villa rep back with my Name, Address, phone number, size etc. I received a confirmation email a few hours later. Yesterday, I arrive at the store around 11am (window was 10-1pm) to pick up the shoes. I show him my ID and the employee says that I cannot purchase the shoe because my address sent in the Email (current home address in Detroit, just moved) didnt match my ID (address from Detroit Suburb). The store manager says the same. This is ridiculous because my face is on the ID. I am able to get a freakin mortgage with this ID and I can't get Yeezys? So, I stick around and try to talk things out but they were not giving me the shoe I legit won. These were obviously either kept by the employee or back doored for a higher price. I got a call later saying that they will guarantee me a pair of the Oxford Tan 350s next week but I'd much rather have the 750s.

What do you guys think I should do? Is it even worth calling someone at corporate from Villa or maybe try to reach someone at Adidas. Not sure what to do because that is some serious BS. I was actually planning on wearing the shoe and not reselling like every other person in line. Any help is appreciated.

The Villa mentioned is the Detriot - Grand River location.
Honestly i think they just want to give you a pair of tan 350s to shut you up or use as hush money to keep you quiet. if they are doing that i would prefer they shut the store down.

I won the digital raffle via Villa earlier in the week so I was obviously super hype about picking up on Saturday. I emailed the Villa rep back with my Name, Address, phone number, size etc. I received a confirmation email a few hours later. Yesterday, I arrive at the store around 11am (window was 10-1pm) to pick up the shoes. I show him my ID and the employee says that I cannot purchase the shoe because my address sent in the Email (current home address in Detroit, just moved) didnt match my ID (address from Detroit Suburb). The store manager says the same. This is ridiculous because my face is on the ID. I am able to get a freakin mortgage with this ID and I can't get Yeezys? So, I stick around and try to talk things out but they were not giving me the shoe I legit won. These were obviously either kept by the employee or back doored for a higher price. I got a call later saying that they will guarantee me a pair of the Oxford Tan 350s next week but I'd much rather have the 750s.

What do you guys think I should do? Is it even worth calling someone at corporate from Villa or maybe try to reach someone at Adidas. Not sure what to do because that is some serious BS. I was actually planning on wearing the shoe and not reselling like every other person in line. Any help is appreciated.

At this point, I highly doubt that complaining to corporate is going to secure you a pair of 750s that you deserve. I would personally take them up on their offer for the Tan 350s, THEN complain to corporate about all the BS that happened with the 750s. This way you at least aren't left empty handed. You can complain now but even if the store were to get reprimanded, you still don't have any yeezys.

Last edited:
Honestly i think they just want to give you a pair of tan 350s to shut you up or use as hush money to keep you quiet. if they are doing that i would prefer they shut the store down.

Exactlyl! They obviously didn't want me to have the 750's if they are easily just guaranteeing me 350s. Shady! I'll keep everyone posted with the phone call convo and if they follow through with the Oxford Tan release.

Just to put Adidas Yeezy resell into perspective for the overnight resellers on here and the impulsive buyers.

FC has 750 greys that have been sitting since they released that they cannot move.

350s, aside from TDs, move but the black and MR have a best case of 1 month sell and some have been sitting since RD (blacks that is)

These can be had for 1k-1.5k

MRs can be had for $500-$600. (I've seen kids sell them to shops for $500 to get supreme clothing)

In hand, they're gross. QC was skipped this release it seems.

Low ball, and you wont be clowned but received with a deal.

Exactlyl! They obviously didn't want me to have the 750's if they are easily just guaranteeing me 350s. Shady! I'll keep everyone posted with the phone call convo and if they follow through with the Oxford Tan release.
worst case scenario, you get someone fired at Villa.

The shoe wasn't accounted for so it should still be there, in theory.

Just tell them you're going to have #NT take to twitter and expose them.

Personally speaking, I think prices will fall when people get them in hand. I see everyone clowning the 2k price tag and I hardly see any pairs selling. Flight club has them listed at 2k too. If you missed out like I did I say wait until all pairs come and then jump

I hope so cause I want a pair but these aren't sitting. People are offering $1500-1700 all day. Flight club sold out at $2250 and now raised the price to $2500.

what location, want me to blow up their hotline with prank calls?

VIBE-Vixen-Prank-Call-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom