ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:

IF you really dont like kanye you wouldnt be in this thread. By watching somebodys moves and commenting on everything they do youre secretly a fan or a stan. Idk how else you wanna look at it.
I like this thread. I'm damn near the only one here who is against Kanye and thinks these shoes are way overpriced and overrated. This thread needs that kind of action in order to keep it balanced. Especially when I can almost guarantee that 99.9% of the people here wouldn't pay current aftermarket prices for these shoes.

In the beginning (probably about 20-30 pages ago), I was simply stating my opinion. And then everyone and their grandmothers decided to sarcastically chime in to my commentary, going as far as to question my sneaker knowledge and my age based on assumptions on my "join date." LOL

Hence igniting the flame, and unfortunately it turned into what looks to be "trolling."

And just so you know, for every 30 positive comments about the shoes in this thread, there ain't absolutely nothin' wrong with a few negative comments or two. How boring would it be if everyone here liked the shoes which, by the way, still have that broken zipper issue UNRESOLVED.
Adidas is working on a zipper replacement program for yeezy 750 and people who break their zippers. The problem with that is adidas cant reach everyone who break their pairs.

Last edited:
Damn it Griz!

No Cake! 
laugh.gif

I think that adidas could careless bout complaints.  Look at Jimmy Jazz, a well size chain of stores to say they promoted the whole time they were releasing 750's only to have 2 pairs online at the drop

That's asking for people to complain, Does or doesn't Adidas care about that????

and don't say Bots cuz the homie with the bots told us they only loaded a 10 and 11 online

Last edited:
Id pay resell if I had 50k in my bank account and investments.

would rather burn 2k than buy those disgusting shoes with broken zippers... yall wearing shoes with zippers for gawd sake... yall gonna be wearing heels by the time ye' done with yall

I think we figured out the reason why dude hates kanye so much. Just a personal bad experience, and now he's on a vendetta and out to bad mouth everything kanye does by following his every move, even if it means wasting his own time. I respect that there are kanye haters and kanye dck riders. I think majority of us are in the middle, but being accused of a dck rider because we like the shoes? Aight.

Last edited:
No...I tried tho...Do you just really dislike Kanye or whats the deal?
I basically echo these sentiments. I agree lot of people want these for resale but are afraid to say so due to being alianted, not getting info etc. I admit I've grown partial to the 750's but at this price theirs no way I'd even consider putting them on my feet with this resale

I stil don't understand why Houston doesnt get the confirmed app when we the 4th biggest citty in the US smh.. 

Big city doesn't translate into a good customer base. You need to look at the demographic, buying habits in the market, etc...It's all data driven, not random!

THIS. HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. I ALSO USED TO WONDER WHY HOUSTON IS LEFT OUT OF A BUNCH OF THINGS DESPITE HOW BIG THE POPULATION IS HERE. ITS CLEARLY THE DEMOGRAPHIC OF HOUSTON SADLY.

HOUSTON IS HOME TO SOME OF THE CHEAPEST DEMOGRAPHIC OF PEOPLE PROB ON THE PLANET FOR A CITY OF ITS SIZE :lol: . BECAUSE OF THIS IT DOESNT GIVE OFF THAT 'COOL' FASHION FORWARD AURA THAT CHICAGO, NEW YORK, LA GIVE OFF. IF IM A COMPANY LOOKING TO PROMOTE SOME COOL NEW IDEA OR PRODUCT, IM CHOOSING THOSE THREE CITIES 9/10 TIMES. THERES A REASON CITIES LIKE NEW YORK, LA, CHICAGO, SAN FRANCISCO, MIAMI, ATLANTA ARE ALWAYS CHOSEN. HELL I WOULD CHOOSE AUSTIN FOR ADIDAS CONFIRMED BEFORE HOUSTON.

HOUSTON IS WAY TOO BLUE COLLAR.

GOOD NEWS IS IF YOU LIKE JORDANS THEN HOUSTON IS YOUR PLACE. IVE LIVED IN NEW YORK AND LA AND IVE NEVER SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE JORDAN RETROS ARE SO FLOODED.

Last edited:

I like this thread. I'm damn near the only one here who is against Kanye and thinks these shoes are way overpriced and overrated. This thread needs that kind of action in order to keep it balanced. Especially when I can almost guarantee that 99.9% of the people here wouldn't pay current aftermarket prices for these shoes.
I agree with that statement. Im a huge kanye fan, maybe even a bit more obseesed but still sane, but paying a mortgage payment for a shoe is not worth it, even retail price is pushing the limits. Im even considering the 950s but im looking for under retail cuz $600 for a boot is wack sauce.

would rather burn 2k than buy those disgusting shoes with broken zippers... yall wearing shoes with zippers for gawd sake... yall gonna be wearing heels by the time ye' done with yall
Damn son meek mill should of got you to write a diss record for him.sheeeeeit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom