ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy runners?
yes from his line

I'm not impressed with them but maybe there is some trick up his sleeve with these. Made from primeknit and a boost midsole is my guess.

I guessed correctly that he was going to use boost for what was eventually the yeezy 750 so fingers crossed he uses primeknit. That would be good for the likely steep price those go for. 

Man if these were regular denim and not that biker trash this would be flames
smokin.gif
Man them Balmain Jeans

Is A1

But everyone is entitled to their opinion

too many tough guys out there that are scared to give skinny jeans a shot. this yeezy was meant for skinnys. all you baggy jean mofos need to take a hike. 
I kinda agree but let people wear them how they like to imo. They spent the money on them

too much going on in this thread lol, I'll just sit back, eat my popcorn and wait til the week of the 28th. 

You have to remember guys, not everyone has the body type for skinny or slim fit jeans. However I do agree that clothing should fit to your body and not loose at all.
Oliver Rousteing is def doing his thang over in balmain but Hedi Slimane is king with the denim in my opinion
I disagree. While the legs fit good on the Saint Laurent's, the waist are always out of whack and ever changing with each season. I like consistency. I personally like Balmain's non-biker jeans. They fit me best. Like a pair of 17cm Hedi era Diors.

Last edited:

You have to remember guys, not everyone has the body type for skinny or slim fit jeans. However I do agree that clothing should fit to your body and not loose at all.

I disagree. While the legs fit good on the Saint Laurent's, the waist are always out of whack and ever changing with each season. I like consistency. I personally like Balmain's non-biker jeans. They fit me best. Like a pair of 17cm Hedi era Diors.
Everybody has the body type for slim fit jeans. Skinny, maybe not. Skinny jeans are too tight on my calfs.

Are you saying all jeans shouldn't have random velcro with no purpose on them?

/s
lol the old days #NTDenim

Baggy jeans were bad but nothing imo is worse than dudes wearing super skinny jeans and leggins nowadays.You cant tell who is who in pictures with kicks from the knee down now lol.The effeminization of men is real.Its so many dope fitted jeans/pants out there I just dont get it.

But the pic up top the yeezy 3s look great.I would love this shoe in more colors.

Most jeans waist are very inconsistent but Hedi is Dior. dont own a pair of balmain but love my slp jeans.

What a lot of people fail to realize when it comes to skinny jeans are they stretch a lot. If you consistently wear they loose a portion of the tightness in certain areas. These shoes where made for skinny jeans. Relaxed and straight leg will don't do this shoe justice which is my opinion.

Crazy with these man. Everyone I talk to either loves them or hates them. I like them personally and I think they look much better on foot than off.

What a lot of people fail to realize when it comes to skinny jeans are they stretch a lot. If you consistently wear they loose a portion of the tightness in certain areas. These shoes where made for skinny jeans. Relaxed and straight leg will don't do this shoe justice which is my opinion.

Agree 100% but #NTDenim will strike haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom