ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read the interview but I don't understand this. If he wants to have a brand under himself, why not just do it? You see guys like John Elliott creating palpable and widely accepted clothing brands, I'm certain that Kanye has the capital to do it.
How do you not understand it? I don't understand how people don't see that with the scope of a brand Kanye has in mind (and this dude wants to be BIG) he doesn't want to lose money working his way from the ground up

in the only interview where he lost his cool it was about losing money, that's the thing, the risk is too great 

the brands Kanye wants to be on level ground with have had decades of time in the industry, they'll try to shut him out- you name them

Called Adidas SF.

"Well have an announcement soon. Just be sure to call us back within a week and a half."

Hypeee

TRYING To put me on blast LOLZ not gonna work home boy

Andddddddddddddddddd That was for My RED OCTOBERS ! $3,500 ! DS is a great price ~
glasses.gif

Check the date
indifferent.gif

I got them already and I got them for retail too....

mad because I didn't pay ur rape price ?!?
Lol i dont have to put you on blast, you do it to yourself constantly.

I was never trying to say those were for the boosts.....anyone on this forum can read a date and figure out those were for the red octobers. Guess i shoulda been more specific though. Either way, 3.5k for red octobers 2 weeks after release was definately not a great price homie. especially not for someone whose all about "helping" people on the forums out. hahah. 

p.s. I got my boosts for retail too boss, didnt pay rape, wouldnt pay rape, and wont sell. (rape or no rape)

anyway not gonna derail the thread, im done. 

Last edited:

How do you not understand it? I don't understand how people don't see that with the scope of a brand Kanye has in mind (and this dude wants to be BIG) he doesn't want to lose money working his way from the ground up

in the only interview where he lost his cool it was about losing money, that's the thing, the risk is too great 

the brands Kanye wants to be on level ground with have had decades of time in the industry, they'll try to shut him out- you name them
^^^EXACTLY. 

If people really want to understand why he is doing what he is doing all they have to do it go watch/listen to the Sway in the Morning interview its not like it was some hidden secret what his plans were/are. It is all explained there, people can even fast forward to the parts where he is talking about it.

It's a few different things. 1, if his collection flops, only Adidas loses money. 2, if he starts a brand, he's now in charge of everything. Marketing, production, etc. He just strictly wants to design. 3, he wants to start off established. Why slowly build a brand from nothing when he can immediately hop in to a multimillion dollar company and design for them and receive all the credit. 
I don't think he want's the risk of losing money if he'd started off by himself. With his addidas deal, he builds his name in the fashion industry, branches out, and there's less risk involved.

^^^EXACTLY. 

If people really want to understand why he is doing what he is doing all they have to do it go watch/listen to the Sway in the Morning interview its not like it was some hidden secret what his plans were/are. It is all explained there, people can even fast forward to the parts where he is talking about it.
thats why its blasphemy that people want to talk about kanye west making excuses

no, its a perfectly good decision to not just pop out of nowhere, with zero connections, and try to build a powerful brand

losing millions is NOT a good decision

Lol i dont have to put you on blast, you do it to yourself constantly.
 I was never trying to say those were for the boosts.....anyone on this forum can read a date and figure out those were for the red octobers. Guess i shoulda been more specific though. Either way, 3.5k for red octobers 2 weeks after release was definately not a great price homie. especially not for someone whose all about "helping" people on the forums out. hahah. 

p.s. I got my boosts for retail too boss, didnt pay rape, wouldnt pay rape, and wont sell. (rape or no rape)

anyway not gonna derail the thread, im done. 

Break bread !

All good

thats why its blasphemy that people want to talk about kanye west making excuses

no, its a perfectly good decision to not just pop out of nowhere, with zero connections, and try to build a powerful brand

losing millions is NOT a good decision
I wouldn't say blasphemy lol I don't agree with everything he says.

However when it comes to this subject of "why didn't he just do this" or "why does he need another brand", he has gone on record and stated these things over a year ago, its not hard to find the information.

I'm just here for the lows honestly, I am not a fan of the boosts. You guys can enjoy the boots and the 750 boosts. Hope everyone that really wants them can get them.

^^^EXACTLY. 

Since page like 50 of this thread I've been telling people to watch the Sway interview anytime they wonder why he can't do it himself. They act like he can take all the money he has and instantly form a well established, huge corporation in a day.
Other brands, like John Elliott mentioned before, started from the bottom and built themselves up. But Kanye is already at the top so he needs a platform to build off of to produce what he wants to produce, which is high fashion-like clothes at an affordable price.

Man, what a world it would be if people on this site actually helped fellow posters score their kicks for reasonable prices instead of trying to screw each other over.

Greed is the root of all evil on NT....

Last edited:

I wouldn't say blasphemy lol I don't agree with everything he says.

However when it comes to this subject of "why didn't he just do this" or "why does he need another brand", he has gone on record and stated these things over a year ago, its not hard to find the information.

I'm just here for the lows honestly, I am not a fan of the boosts. You guys can enjoy the boots and the 750 boosts. Hope everyone that really wants them can get them.
I don't agree with him on everything but he was 100% correct in that instance

When he complained how he couldn't walk into fashion houses and talk to who's in charge it made me think the audacity of this guy just trying to barge into these places like they need him. Kanye may be a big name but not for selling clothes, not at all. If this dude had to make a resume what would he put down? They can get another guy with twice his experience working for them and he won't ask for a bigger check at the end of the day

Man, what a world it would be if people on this site actually helped fellow posters score their kicks for reasonable prices instead of trying to screw each other over.

NT the wrong place to catch those deals bro lol You better off in the FB groups. I swear by that method over every method other than the retailer.

NT the wrong place to catch those deals bro lol You better off in the FB groups. I swear by that method over every method other than the retailer.

I know it'll never happen, just saying this would be a pleasant place if it did.

Too many dudes worried bout scoring that little extra bread instead of helping out the fellow man. Just the world we live in.

Last edited:

When he complained how he couldn't walk into fashion houses and talk to who's in charge it made me think the audacity of this guy just trying to barge into these places like they need him. Kanye may be a big name but not for selling clothes, not at all. If this dude had to make a resume what would he put down? They can get another guy with twice his experience working for them and he won't ask for a bigger check at the end of the day
Exactly. It is not hard to see that. Being a consumer should also mean doing research on the things you like and you want buy.

Boys are too busy with hype and controversy to actually try to understand the guy's plans.

Greed is the root of all evil on NT....​

Ill help those who help me ! and HELP Themselves

A lot of people in here asking the same question over and over , and on top of that i'm not down to help someone who ONLY has 4 post . :smh:

If ive seen you from the past and you are long time member ill be more likely to help out. :nerd:

Last edited:
Still reading this thread to see if I can find any answers to the whole sizing debacle. I wear a sz 14 in every other shoe and I've never owned any other Adidas Boost shoe so I'm wondering if a size 13 would suffice? If anyone out there of the chosen 9000 has an answer to this question, I would greatly appreciate it.

Still reading this thread to see if I can find any answers to the whole sizing debacle. I wear a sz 14 in every other shoe and I've never owned any other Adidas Boost shoe so I'm wondering if a size 13 would suffice? If anyone out there of the chosen 9000 has an answer to this question, I would greatly appreciate it.

That means you need to get a size 13 since they run a full size bigger. . . Also it depends how you like your sneakers to fit.

YES They run and feel a full size up.

Last edited:
I've asked too, no answers and it seems no video talks about it as well

Greed is the root of all evil on NT....​

Ill help those who help me ! and HELP Themselves

A lot of people in here asking the same question over and over , and on top of that i'm not down to help someone who ONLY has 4 post . :smh:

If ive seen you from the past and you are long time member ill be more likely to help out. :nerd:

Ehh I've helped a ton of people on here with shoes or oops with carts info etc...

I've been hooked up back 3-4 times ironically by the same 2 people each time lol

Which I'm greatful for

But my pm box gets pretty damn crazy at times I still have nyc 1 pm's I haven't replied to yet lol

But I do what I can if I can just because

It be nice to get hooked up back I'll admit but it's not the reason I do it so it's whatever

We all start somewhere

That means you need to get a size 13 since they run a full size bigger. . . Also it depends how you like your sneakers to fit.

YES They run and feel a full size up.

I have a wide foot and I would like to wear them in different ways due to the versatility of the sneaker. Hopefully the size 13 will be cool.

Tears. so true

Someone offered me an adidas bot for $150 there rare, but dont think they aren't out there. . might take him up on it and just get it done with tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom