ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate adidas randomly selecting ppl to get into the site crap

I had 3 computers and 2 phones trying and none got through.

Bull ****
You know what's even worse. Doing all that ish and then FINALLY getting through only for them to be OOS. I'm still 0 for 100000 on YZY releases. Onto the Tans
damn man i hope you hit on a pair of tans
the color tan is just not for me.
Yea im not sold on those yet.

But I didnt like the MRs until better pics of them came out so I guess well see

I have yet to hold a pair of 750s in hand but I still think 350s > 750

why would they do a release during the week when most are at work

250.00 autocheckout plus the 200.00 for the shoes 
I could use that 
nerd.gif

Man i might be a little salty about missing my 750s, but to be honest I'm happier with the quality that these are for a fraction of the resell.
I love the style of Arenas. You shouldn't be salty, these are way better (IMO). To bad they don't make them for women, I even emailed Balenciaga and told them should make the Arena's for women, guess they didn't listen. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
haven't kept up with the thread since I passed out yesterday after the Yeezy all nighty but was curious...

did anyone pick up any unclaimed pairs? did they even have them?

I'm asking because my boy said he picked up his raffle pair (at willowbrook nj footlocker) around 3:30 and said the window was til 6. he said he looked at a sheet and he thinks half the names were still not highlighted as claimed...

haven't kept up with the thread since I passed out yesterday after the Yeezy all nighty but was curious...

did anyone pick up any unclaimed pairs? did they even have them?

I'm asking because my boy said he picked up his raffle pair (at willowbrook nj footlocker) around 3:30 and said the window was til 6. he said he looked at a sheet and he thinks half the names were still not highlighted as claimed...

Had somebody I know waiting for unclaimed pairs and he was told they would be sent back to Adidas. Don't remember if it was an Adidas store or a FTL though.

Edit: Was an Adidas store.

Last edited:
I keep hearing that balenciagas arent comfortable?? is that true?

I never had these but I can tell you from experience that most Italian shoes will not be as comfortable as an Air Max or a Jordan. I have some D&G boat shoes I love but my feet hurt after walking a block in them.

The 750's in general or just the black colorway? 

750s in general also quality is terrible loads of glue marks on my pair. Not gonna be mine for long have sold them and posting tomorrow.

Thanks Kanye for making me £1000 (sold for £1260)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom