ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
been away all week at a conference then spent the weekend in Vegas. Needless To say, I struck out on the 750's on mobile and kept it movin.

Glad to see numerous people copped off ADC's random lottery system.

Not going back and reading 400 pages tho haha

Pretty much man. Part  of me missing on this release was my own fault. This was my first time using a bot, and if I didn't reset the damn bot like twice around 15 mins after release I would have not only carted but checked out. My own fault. Curious to see how this works on the Tans.

You should be able to flourish easily with the tans. I'm pulling for you fam.

Pretty much man. Part  of me missing on this release was my own fault. This was my first time using a bot, and if I didn't reset the damn bot like twice around 15 mins after release I would have not only carted but checked out. My own fault. Curious to see how this works on the Tans.
Tans will be easier than 750s, even easier with a bot. Only reason why i didnt cook cuz i overslept and was having a rough weekend lol

Tans will be easier than 750s, even easier with a bot. Only reason why i didnt cook cuz i overslept and was having a rough weekend lol

I got lucky with the 750's and I am not feeling too confident about the tans.. in the end it's all luck on ADC.

id pay resell

not a quencecidance that those who dint cop are calling the shoe trash...
LOL. As I mentioned earlier today - the dumb-ing down of America continues... (smh)

More examples from other forum guests:

"I SEENT it"

"I could of"

There's nothing worse than someone who is wearing a $400 pair of shoes but doesn't know how to spell a word that my 10-year old nephew knows how to spell with his eyes closed let alone write a complete sentence.

There was a slogan that the NBA used during their numerous 90's marketing campaigns: "STAY IN SCHOOL, IT'S YOUR BEST MOVE."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom