ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC shippment confirmation.  
nthat.gif

Nah bro, he's not depressed. He's your typical Kanye fan, I mean, follower. Just like Kanye, no smiling on pics. Plus he's probably a college drop out just like Kanye, no girl (or if he got one, she used goods aka a H-to-the-O just like Kim), hustlin' to make a buck, and spending everything he's got on gear. I heard he cut the straps off right after the pic was taken.

Congratulations, you spent all weekend talking about a dude you hate :lol:

THE FEELS

I don't think it's possible to tell apart a fake "authentic" vs a real boost with pictures. Especially on an all black shoe. The Yeezy 2s have lots of detail and even those are hard to tell apart unless you've owned the shoe. A lot of people are gonna get robbed on ebay.

Even repbeast's version of their moon rocks look ******* legit. This changes the game completely. Comes with both adidas and footlocker receipts. After seeing this, I will never ever buy a pair off of eBay anymore ever again. It's over and almost near impossible to tell the difference now a days. Honestly can't wait for these 3d printers that kanye said he's scared about. Maybe if they produced enough pairs to go around in the first place, the rep market wouldn't be so big. 100% both kanyes and adidas/nike's fault. **** them

wow can anyone point out the differences here?? these fakes look pretty damn good which is scary.. this is why its either retail or bust for me nowadays.. have only been able to cook on 2 pairs of turtledoves and thats it.

Second Video - LOL at 1:45 and the imitation receipt and packing slip.

I bet 70% of the 750s on eBay that have bidders who won auctions today for well over $1K are coppin' fake Yeezys. You gotta love those opportunistic re-sellers who play the middleman role between you (the Kanye follower) and them (repbeast.ru)!

he's wearing a cheap knock off flannel and cheap jeans... that's the reason he looks like a complete toolbag

He looks like a ****** because the fit and look doesn't suit him at all. Flannels are as generic as a white or black t shirt. Even the yeezy camo shirt you can get from anywhere. People paying $$$ for a designer version are fools. Jeans are a different story. You get what you pay for with good MIJ or MII selvedge denim.

Even repbeast's version of their moon rocks look ******* legit. This changes the game completely. Comes with both adidas and footlocker receipts. After seeing this, I will never ever buy a pair off of eBay anymore ever again. It's over and almost near impossible to tell the difference now a days. Honestly can't wait for these 3d printers that kanye said he's scared about. Maybe if they produced enough pairs to go around in the first place, the rep market wouldn't be so big. 100% both kanyes and adidas/nike's fault. **** them
My brother in the Bay Area owns a company that manufactures and distributes 3-D printers to the health and aerospace industries. They run about $25-40K a pop and can create a mold/prototype of ANYTHING.

A lot of people hate on the rep market but for overpriced shoes such as these ones, what would you rather have - essentially the exact same pair for $400 or $150?

LOL. As I mentioned earlier today - the dumb-ing down of America continues... (smh)

More examples from other forum guests:

"I SEENT it"
"I could of"

There's nothing worse than someone who is wearing a $400 pair of shoes but doesn't know how to spell a word that my 10-year old nephew knows how to spell with his eyes closed let alone write a complete sentence.

There was a slogan that the NBA used during their numerous 90's marketing campaigns: "STAY IN SCHOOL, IT'S YOUR BEST MOVE."
it's an inside joke... If you have been in this thread for a while you'd know why I spelled them like that....

My brother in the Bay Area owns a company that manufactures and distributes 3-D printers to the health and aerospace industries. They run about $25-40K a pop and can create a mold/prototype of ANYTHING.

A lot of people hate on the rep market but for overpriced shoes such as these ones, what would you rather have - essentially the exact same pair for $400 or $150?
seriously this **** is getting out of hand with this taxation i see why people are copping reps now 

just trying to educate the masses. No reason to not and help someone out from paying 2k for a fake unless your the one selling those fakes, then i could understand why you wouldn't want people to know.
It's against the rules brother; and the town laws are strictly enforced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom