ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to put Adidas Yeezy resell into perspective for the overnight resellers on here and the impulsive buyers.

FC has 750 greys that have been sitting since they released that they cannot move.

350s, aside from TDs, move but the black and MR have a best case of 1 month sell and some have been sitting since RD (blacks that is)

These can be had for 1k-1.5k

MRs can be had for $500-$600. (I've seen kids sell them to shops for $500 to get supreme clothing)

In hand, they're gross. QC was skipped this release it seems.

Low ball, and you wont be clowned but received with a deal.
if you see a MR for 5-600 lmk i need them in my life.

So adidas stores with leftover pairs got to keep the pairs from Confirmed and distribute them between employees.

you cant be serious
Whats so hard to believe? Look at sold auctions on ebay. Look at the history of prices on FC. The thirst of yeezys will never be fulfilled man. The ones who want them the most aren't getting them. Simple as that. He can release millions of pairs and there will still be thirst. 

Look how many people TRASHED the first 750s. And now theyre the most sought after. 

you guys think i could resell the yeezy season 2 fashion show invite camo tee for at least what i paid for?

($150)

Whats so hard to believe? Look at sold auctions on ebay. Look at the history of prices on FC. The thirst of yeezys will never be fulfilled man. The ones who want them the most aren't getting them. Simple as that. He can release millions of pairs and there will still be thirst. 

Look how many people TRASHED the first 750s. And now theyre the most sought after. 
not sure if srs

wow can anyone point out the differences here?? these fakes look pretty damn good which is scary.. this is why its either retail or bust for me nowadays.. have only been able to cook on 2 pairs of turtledoves and thats it.

no dip in the front... so its fake.. **** once they fix that.. forget it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom