ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cooked from BAIT? Bd is real
Not saying they're not BD, but the email did say by 10 pm. So, we'll find out soon enough whether on not anybody grabbed a pair. Besides, there are more people than just us in here that dragged themselves to BAIT. I know "Perfect Pair" already got his from them though 
laugh.gif

more like pairs that phantom calls were made and pairs were purposely secured for employees
Adidas shops certainly didn't have any purposely secured for employees cause all of their pairs were for reserved. I guess the left overs were people that got lucky with no intention of buying at all.

They make those? I need one of them lol

Can anyone PM me a good proxy to use, I don't really no much about them, and have no idea where to start looking for a good one.
you should just get a VPN...  there are some paid ones .. i use PIA.. but TorGuard and NordVPN are both great as well.. 

between $40-60 a year... its great. 

Is that what you call makin' a fashion statement? I damn near spilled my glass of cognac on my Armani shirt lol

The dumb-ing down of Kanye's ghetto nation continues...
this guy wears armani

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

roll.gif

Nah bro, he's not depressed. He's your typical Kanye fan, I mean, follower. Just like Kanye, no smiling on pics. Plus he's probably a college drop out just like Kanye, no girl (or if he got one, she used goods aka a H-to-the-O just like Kim), hustlin' to make a buck, and spending everything he's got on gear. I heard he cut the straps off right after the pic was taken.
"H-to-the-O"

oh my god the cringe
Congratulations, you spent all weekend talking about a dude you hate
laugh.gif

THE FEELS
add that to the fact that hes a married 40 something year old grown *** man, and the only thing that you can do is cringe and feel pity for the guy
Congratulations, fanboy.

I'll make ya famous!

Adidas shops certainly didn't have any purposely secured for employees cause all of their pairs were for reserved. I guess the left overs were people that got lucky with no intention of buying at all.

In some cases you may be right, but I know for a fact that even some adidas stores hold down pairs for VIPs, people that don't participate in the app ****. Still walking out with their pairs that were promised to them. End of the day you gotta pay to play.

Last edited:
meh, you say that now... with all these yeezys coming out do you think anyone will pay those prices in the future? have any of those grey 750s or TD 350s sell for those prices they are posted for?

My buddy sold a size 6 Grey 750 for $4200.

I've sold a size 7 TD for my buddy for $1800.

So to answer your question, yes.

People will always want the older color ways, look how the price of the Solars went through the roof, when they were available for $1500-2000 all day for months after the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom