ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude posted his id and range card so y'all can cross reference to see he aint lying...lol......never change nt

Tragic 
mean.gif

Kid was braver than most people will be ever in their whole life.

Getting the OOS prompt when checking out and repeatedly trying to checkout order until you bypass prompt and able to purchase. Didn't quote but regarding forcing an order thru
cant believe that worked for some people. couldnt checkout to save my life. went for the 6. maybe shoulda went for something bigger.

if my order gts cancelled i'll be soooo heated... taking a really long time to pack it up though this is sus

nobody ever wins.

Love when shoes leave the building. But be careful having it held at a location. I have had a package "held" at a location and it mysteriously vanished. Filed 2 claims and finally got my $400 back. 

nobody ever wins.

Love when shoes leave the building. But be careful having it held at a location. I have had a package "held" at a location and it mysteriously vanished. Filed 2 claims and finally got my $400 back. 
Making me nervous man the whole reason to have them held was to not have them vanish 
laugh.gif

Do anyone know if ADC have a limit to how many pairs of yeezy you can order? 1 per customer? or is it like finishline?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom