ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making me nervous man the whole reason to have them held was to not have them vanish 
laugh.gif
yeah the point of having it held so there are no "delivery mishaps". But it can still get "lost" when transporting from facility to facility. 

Wow people posting their guns for no apparent reason now? A new phase added and this thread is now headed to the another level!

quick question were the BD links for ADC 750 TBs the same as for the other yeezy releases like the 350 PBs? 

And so it begins again...hoping to avoid the L on these, but if it's during a workday, this will be just as much of a problem.

So is it a thing moving forward where they make half sizes for 350s and only full sizes for 750s?
who the hell knows, i think half sizes came up for 350s cause of the production numbers allowed for half sizes... the production numbers for 750 are still low and cant warrant half sizes

lol yeah i was thinking about doing that myself but then @vinotwofour's tales of caution has me lightweight shook. have you had shipments held at fedex before?
Nah but the only time a package never got to me was being delivered by FedEx.. Can't have these joints go missing so I figure just picking them up would be best. 

Funny, FedEx just called me confirming they're going to have it held for me so that's reassuring 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom