ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will do everyone a favor on NT and share, secrets aren't fun they are meant to be shared with everyone. 

OT 350 stocklist (currently)

-Barneys

-Mr.Porter

-SSense

-Offspring

-YeezyStore

-SNS

-End 

-Hanon

-Adidas
the world needs more people like you

confirmed app homepage is still blank for me. Has it updated for anyone? From experience, everytime adidas sends out the "coming soon" tweet; it means they are about to drop on the app within 24hrs.....would be weird if they drop them on the app a week before.

How is Yeezy Supplys Customer Service? I accidentally ordered a 950 boot first and ordered 750 after. I e-mailed them within 4 minutes of checking out informing them of my mistake. However, I just got an e-mail saying that they noticed 2 orders and will have to cancel the second (750), but that was a complete mistake. I added to cart and the product changed on me. Any tips on what I should do?
you get to keep the first order, right?

Last edited:

FC LA instore look so trash compared to NY
my thoughts exactly.   beast coast
nthat.gif

confirmed app homepage is still blank for me. Has it updated for anyone? From experience, everytime adidas sends out the "coming soon" tweet; it means they are about to drop on the app within 24hrs.....would be weird if they drop them on the app a week before.
correct me if I am wrong but I think this is the earliest we have ever had a confirmation on a Yeezy drop

how long does it usually take for a pair of yeezys to sell at flight club? thinking about selling them my moonrocks

I wouldn't have contacted but would've rather just waited to get both pairs in and then ship the 950 back. nothing you can do at this point but refuse shipment if CS won't help. 
welp too late for that, but they are saying they are gonna send the 950s based on their email

you get to keep the first order, right?
yes, but my first order was a 950, which switched on me but i didnt notice and just checked out cause i was rushing

how long does it usually take for a pair of yeezys to sell at flight club? thinking about selling them my moonrocks
Depends on price and stock.  My first pair of MRs sold for 1k in 3 days. My other pair took 3 weeks and I had to drop the price to $975 to be the lowest listed, since there were 6 other pairs in that size in front of mine.  

welp too late for that, but they are saying they are gonna send the 950s based on their email

yes, but my first order was a 950, which switched on me but i didnt notice and just checked out cause i was rushing

Looks like you are the proud owner of a pair of 950s.

I will do everyone a favor on NT and share, secrets aren't fun they are meant to be shared with everyone. 

OT 350 stocklist (currently)

-Barneys

-Mr.Porter

-SSense

-Offspring

-YeezyStore

-SNS

-End 

-Hanon

-Adidas
the world needs more people like you
the world needs more people that will actually show you how to score on them sites 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
for those of you who "come across" or "find" back door link while ADC is live and say theyre readily available on twitter or reddit .. what do you search? lol for the pirate blacks i didnt keep up with this thread when the release was live so i missed the back door link in here but i kept up with it during the 750s release but the links were posted way too late in my opinion .. just confused .. either way good luck to everyone on these upcoming 350s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom