ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

left coast = best coast 
nthat.gif
maybe with the bud game
laugh.gif

To Adidas: Please drop the $6000+ in authorization charges on my credit card asap (from mulitple attempts I made to cop the 750's) so that I can cop the tan 350's next week and make another $6000+ in authorizations again. Thank you.
DAWG

for those of you who "come across" or "find" back door link while ADC is live and say theyre readily available on twitter or reddit .. what do you search? lol for the pirate blacks i didnt keep up with this thread when the release was live so i missed the back door link in here but i kept up with it during the 750s release but the links were posted way too late in my opinion .. just confused .. either way good luck to everyone on these upcoming 350s
The backdoor links did not work until shortly before Adidas ran out of stock. They did not work from the get-go and blocked them until they were close to out of stock.

confirmed app homepage is still blank for me. Has it updated for anyone? From experience, everytime adidas sends out the "coming soon" tweet; it means they are about to drop on the app within 24hrs.....would be weird if they drop them on the app a week before.

correct me if I am wrong but I think this is the earliest we have ever had a confirmation on a Yeezy drop
yeap, looks like it. I think we are on to something. I am hoping they go up on the app since it is blank right now.

I ended up getting a pair of the 750s from adidas.com (US) at 10:46 am, which was well after the "sold out" tweet was posted. I just got my shipping confirmation. Hope everyone else gets their's as well. Shoutout to reddit for that back door link.

I ended up getting a pair of the 750s from adidas.com (US) at 10:46 am, which was well after the "sold out" tweet was posted. I just got my shipping confirmation. Hope everyone else gets their's as well. Shoutout to reddit for that back door link.
What reddit sub you looking at?

So I typed "Yeezy 750 black" in the search bar in reddit. I saw a post with a lot of replies. Ended up searching in that post and got really lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom