ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champs release locator is not even up

Neither is ftl, both said on Twitter earlier today details tomorrow. Safe to assume they're carrying them. I just meant that with only boutiques or season 1 carriers selling moonrock's, this release is different in regards to that based on those 3 carrying them

Real talk... How many people stay on top of this thread. Moves at light speed

In between work and cod I try. I did Xmas shopping for 2 hours, came home, thread jumped 20 pages. From what I gather, all shipping confirmations and questions. Glad I didn't go through every page

but that dude posted his shipping confirmation from yeezy supply fam 
frown.gif

only thing that can calm me down is that girl in your avi 
devil.gif

laugh.gif

Funniest posts are the ones where folks say the colorways look too alike...as if someone is forcing them to buy every color...lmao

Cool we'll wait for tomorrow

I'm hoping for a yes on this. I almost hit on the td on champs multiple times. But this will be good, means a lot more places will have a pair. I think I'm going to extend my holiday vacation to Wednesday and spend all damn night Monday and day Tuesday striking out. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

My local adidas store had "a bunch" left over from the raffle according to an employee but they have to send them back apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom