ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe the triple black 750s are going for way more than the og color way.  I bought my og color for $1300 a few months ago and can't get anywhere near that for a triple black.

I think it's due to a couple of factors. It's a black shoe. More versatile, can be rocked with anything especially if someone isn't a fan of the 750s but wants them cuz of the hype. A lot of people struck out hard on this one and with Christmas around the corner people get stupid with their money. Who knows. At this rate they will hit $4k in the next year or two.

Sneaker twitter full of these kind of post ... To be honest, the two colors are very far from the same ..

And to those who have not received a shipping confirmation as of yet ... check your accounts and track your order. Happened to check mine and it states "shipped" .. I placed tracking # in FedEx and they received package but still no email from Adidas ,... Just an FYI
how did you manage to get a tracking number without the shipping email confirmation to input on the fedex site?

I don't even know how my order went through. It doesn't even have my unit number. There's like 50 apartments here.
I put a completely different name for the billing info than what's on the card. AND a completely different address and my order still shipped lmao. Adidas really doesn't care

still no shipping updates using any of the methods provided. thinking if i should just contact them but i dont want anything happening to my order.

I don't even know how my order went through. It doesn't even have my unit number. There's like 50 apartments here.

Does your place have a leasing office ? Once you get shipping conf., add a note to bring your yeezys there. i wouldn't even trust leaving them at your door at this time of the year .

Last edited:

I entiendo now brother,

also just checked my emails when i copped PB 350s on yeezy supply when they first dropped, and they sent the shipping on tuesday, guess ill wait till tomorrow
How long did the shipping take on the PB's?

Anyone ordered from adidas uk
I got my shipped status and dhl tracking at 3 pm something est 12/21/15

Should get yours this week

Last edited by a moderator:
still no shipping updates using any of the methods provided. thinking if i should just contact them but i dont want anything happening to my order.
just wait they havent sent me the official shipped email because they're still shipping them out.

its just that once a label is made under my address, i get an email notification 

i'll wait it out then. seeing everyone getting their shipping conf has me worried. even the people who forced a pair got their shipping :lol:

Someone told me this is a fair deal.... is it me or am I being boned?

Me: yeezy 2 pure plats 9/10 OG all AND adidas yeezy 350s Pirate blacks DS 

Him: Adidas yeezy 750 black

Last edited:
Someone told me this is a fair deal.... is it me or am I being boned?

Me: yeezy 2 pure plats 9/10 OG all AND adidas yeezy 350s Pirate blacks DS 

Him: Adidas yeezy 750 black

Not quite sure if these are what you're getting or trading.

I feel like whoever is trading 2-1 is kinda of giving up too much.

These Trade people throwing out there got me josin 

for a 750 Black people throwing Grails out there

Been lurking for 2 weeks now. I need my old account back!! Anyone know a admin that can help? On the side note i never won a raffle in my life and i hit on the black 750s !!!

Foot locker Champs and Footaction getting these for sure!! Same stores that had the 750's as of now are getting the oxfords! There is always a few that aren't carrying now but other that didn't get the 750 will get these but as far as FL FA and champs they are getting em and in some smaller sizes as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom