ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who were successful with the app, could you provide us with some pointers?

I heard some people ran into a white screen after hitting reserve. Should you restart your app or wait it out?

Any other tips?

For those who were successful with the app, could you provide us with some pointers?

I heard some people ran into a white screen after hitting reserve. Should you restart your app or wait it out?

Any other tips?

If you get the white screen keep restarting it. But once you're passed the white screen don't close the app. You'll probably keep getting an error once you choose your size. But even just getting to the size screen took forever. Keep clicking the your size and keep retrying. Do not give up. Even if it may say your size is not available anymore. It kept saying my size wasn't available (8) but I kept pushing forward and it went through.

@vampire xtc Was it confirmed that the lows and boots were releasing on the 28th, or just more pairs of the 750s?

Just 750 was discussed

No info on the lows or the boots etc...

But it could be announced between now and then

And they could decided to use the app for more than just Adidas stores or even announce the other shoes via the app and they can remote update info in the app
Thanks

Thank you sir

If you get the white screen keep restarting it. But once you're passed the white screen don't close the app. You'll probably keep getting an error once you choose your size. But even just getting to the size screen took forever. Keep clicking the your size and keep retrying. Do not give up. Even if it may say your size is not available anymore. It kept saying my size wasn't available (8) but I kept pushing forward and it went through.

If you get the white screen keep restarting it. But once you're passed the white screen don't close the app. You'll probably keep getting an error once you choose your size. But even just getting to the size screen took forever. Keep clicking the your size and keep retrying. Do not give up. Even if it may say your size is not available anymore. It kept saying my size wasn't available (
glasses.gif
but I kept pushing forward and it went through.
I did all this and still came up empty :/

If you get the white screen keep restarting it. But once you're passed the white screen don't close the app. You'll probably keep getting an error once you choose your size. But even just getting to the size screen took forever. Keep clicking the your size and keep retrying. Do not give up. Even if it may say your size is not available anymore. It kept saying my size wasn't available (
glasses.gif
but I kept pushing forward and it went through.
what size did you get?

I did all this and still came up empty :/
same.

Just 750 was discussed

No info on the lows or the boots etc...

But it could be announced between now and then

And they could decided to use the app for more than just Adidas stores or even announce the other shoes via the app and they can remote update info in the app
off topic, but can you share some insight on xeno flux in that thread. if you have any that is

I live in CT and there is no Adidas flagship here. However we have a HOH. I'm praying they get them or I was planing on camping in NYC Friday night. Any suggestions?
HOH is strictly Nike basketball unless their is a regular foot locker attached to it

HOH is strictly Nike basketball unless their is a regular foot locker attached to it
I agree. I feel on this 28th release... it will likely be more champs over FTL's being that nearly every FTL is becoming an HOH LOL. But FTL has always leaned more towards Nike anyway

I just spent 2 days this weekend in frigidn temps combing shops in Georgetown. Definitely no Adidas store.

I just spent 2 days this weekend in frigidn temps combing shops in Georgetown. Definitely no Adidas store.
The old was located directly across the street from Zara...  And a couple doors down from the Ralph Lauren store..  It's been gone for a while now though..  There is an adidas store in Tysons Mall.

The old was located directly across the street from Zara...  And a couple doors down from the Ralph Lauren store..  It's been gone for a while now though..  There is an adidas store in Tysons Mall.

Yes. Dude in Tysons had no clue if they were getting xenos OR yeezys. Said to call later in the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom