ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Dude in Tysons had no clue if they were getting xenos OR yeezys. Said to call later in the week
you know any other spots? been calling around like Solbiato, relish, etc...no dice

i wont even try Major 
mean.gif

By the way if the shoes come out on the 28th do you guys really think the reservation will be done that day too or on the 27th?

Theres two adidas store DMV, annapolis mall and tyson, so dont feel worried and then we have a couple of decent volume footlockers and champs. With Major expect resale prices or a bid. I would also look at certain DTLR. Just as everyone says do your homework. 

Theres two adidas store DMV, annapolis mall and tyson, so dont feel worried and then we have a couple of decent volume footlockers and champs. With Major expect resale prices or a bid. I would also look at certain DTLR. Just as everyone says DO YOUR HOMEWORK
This is what it is all about. Well said

By the way if the shoes come out on the 28th do you guys really think the reservation will be done that day too or on the 27th?

25/26th.

They're making sure the app will function properly. A lot of problems with the initial launch but all in all, a success.

Hopefully someone posts it but I asked YE to shout out NT and I got the Ye stone face but said he lurked when his Nikes released. He's not the same Ye that's in front of a camera or in front of a crowd. He's pretty chill. If anyone of you get to meet him in private you'll think you're talking to a regular dude with no celebrity

25/26th.

They're making sure the app will function properly. A lot of problems with the initial launch but all in all, a success.

Hopefully someone posts it but I asked YE to shout out NT and I got the Ye stone face but said he lurked when his Nikes released. He's not the same Ye that's in front of a camera or in front of a crowd. He's pretty chill. If anyone of you get to meet him in private you'll think you're talking to a regular dude with no celebrity
tell him to hook me up with a guaranteed pair considering i paid resale so the kid could afford to buy himself braces.

not srs.

kinda.

serious.

I told him he needs a Mexican on his team so once he gives me a job I'll ask him, lol.
MEX SNEAKER HEAD IS THAT YOU?!

laugh.gif

i still cant believe it. kith nonetheless. 

im happy for him dude strikes out more than Ryan Howard.

Last edited:
MEX SNEAKER HEAD IS THAT YOU?!

:lol:  

i still cant believe it. kith nonetheless. 

im happy for him dude strikes out more than Ryan Howard.

Na. someone in his circle used to be my student. Now he promotes clubs and events for G.O.O.D when they're on the west coast.

I just want to see how Major does this release, i used to work there and all i can say is there was no structure. 

I just want to see how Major does this release, i used to work there and all i can say is there was no structure.
I think you answered your own question. major has been a hot mess for years now. probably goina try to bust heads on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom