ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but most likely till end of day. I'm also guessing garden state plaza is doing it too but those ******** won't pick up the phone

i got the moon rocks but want the tans more

If I strike out, might have to consider trading. Dont know why, just really like the tans a lot

Not sure if posted but here's a comparison pic I found on reddit between MR and OT. Seems like I can only really tell the difference when they're side by side under the right light.
It was posted awhile back, but this thread moves so fast it's not like it matters much. I agree though. I couldn't tell the difference at all until I saw this pic posted. At this point Yeezy can put out a poop colorway that also smells like poop. I still want it. Tired of going 0/10000000000000 on Yeezys.

legit check pleaseeeee
smokin.gif

i hope so too but its still gonna be ridiculous, all the kids are off from school

It'd be with same on a Saturday bro, they off school then too. The only thing is that us guys that work might not be able to purchase. I will try but with my job there is no guarantee I can look at my phone unless I'm at station.

one has a greenish tinge, the tan looks like natural bleached hide color similar to hender scheme color etc...

It'd be with same on a Saturday bro, they off school then too. The only thing is that us guys that work might not be able to purchase. I will try but with my job there is no guarantee I can look at my phone unless I'm at station.
i hear ya my point was more that it would have been cool if they could release these while the kids were still in school to help chances even the slightest. Good luck to you man, hoping to secure a pair somehow without paying ridiculous resale

Every time i hit the reserve now button the app would send me back to the countdown timer .. did that the whole time until the reservations were closed .. i don get this ish smh .. dont even feel like driving an hour and a half to get raffle tickets from roosevelt field mall and kings plaza since i didnt win the last time ..

How are the footlockers and champs in the city? Fordham rd and time square, are they legit or are they rigged? might just go there on sunday instead

Ok, YeezySupply did not honor my request and canceled my 750 order, but they won't even reply to my e-mails. I have been repeatedly asking them to cancel the 950 order (2 minutes after ordering) and they sent it anyways. I did not even want the 950s, they switched when I tried checking out 750s. Any idea what I can do here? 

i hear ya my point was more that it would have been cool if they could release these while the kids were still in school to help chances even the slightest. Good luck to you man, hoping to secure a pair somehow without paying ridiculous resale

Yeah I get you. Maybe you can finally snag your pair man. I wish you luck. there will be more releases though man. Don't beat yourself if you take a L. You're bound to finally hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom