ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
people that ordered from adc, on your order does it show your size? i just checked and noticed that it doesn't list a size on the description but it has my size in the email confirmation.

Anyone know when Ubiq Philly is doing their raffle?

Edit: they just picked up after 4 calls.."were not sure if were doing raffle or FCFS..stay ontop of our social media" 

Yet for the 750s..they didnt answer calls or post anything and had a 1 day raffle..shady 
They did post about the one day instore raffle with 750's tho.

Take their advice and keep up with their social media. #quencedence

Last edited:
Confirmed pairs in la were all Cerritos? I haven't seen a melrose one yet.

Everyone who's posted a confirmation in my LA groups so far have a pickup at Cerritos. No Melrose or other locations from the official retailers from what I'm seeing.

people that ordered from adc, on your order does it show your size? i just checked and noticed that it doesn't list a size on the description but it has my size in the email confirmation.

I wouldn't worry about it. The size wasn't listed on my PB order from ADC.

Congrats to those that got through on the app.

Last edited:
That dude who said he almost got took for his yeezys story is on *************. People are so damn stupid sometimes.

When i come out the house to grab the package on thursday

200.gif

This question needs to be moved to the first page.

We should have a FAQs section.

To answer your question, the size doesn't appear in Adidas.com. You're good.

Howwwww sway

I knew they were releasing today, and I checked exactly at 1:30, waited a few minute and reserved. Took a couple of tries to get my size. Eventually it went through.

I did realize those on Android never got through the countdown screen. Had my co worker trying to score a pair for me as weel.

I wouldn't worry about it. The size wasn't listed on my PB order from ADC.

Congrats to those that got through on the app.

alright. thanks. was thinking they couldnt ship cause they didnt know the size haha.

Everyone who's posted a confirmation in my LA groups so far have a pickup at Cerritos. No Melrose or other locations from the official retailers from what I'm seeing.

That's honestly weird. Melrose not releasing these I suppose? Cos I have never picked up in Cerritos just because I live so close to melrose. I'm driving 50 miles to pick up a pair of shoes smh....

Def the most available out the 350s thus far.

I'm still hopeful the 750s come so I can see them before I dip. I'll literally be leaving for lax right around 8. My tracking was updated 5am this morning so theres a chance..
DAWG, You can't wear those 750's in the D - Too many Dangers

1. - SNOW/DIRTY/SALT/WATER - DONSKI  not a Bathtub of Crep can save you!

2. Stick up Kids (They rob for Cartier Glasses while people wearing them) 

3. It's Cold in Detroit as you know fam....  Yeezy gonna leave ya feet frozen, Pull those Duckboots out!

tongue.gif

zero zero It has already been confirmed multiple times the stores on that list have carried something from Yeezy season 1.

It does not mean they carry every release. Go look at pac suns official list for triple blacks, then compare that with the pac suns that adidas has on that list.

The adidas list stays the same for every release, they are just too lazy to maintain it and update it for every release.

DAWG, You can't wear those 750's in the D - Too many Dangers

1. - SNOW/DIRTY/SALT/WATER - DONSKI  not a Bathtub of Crep can save you!

2. Stick up Kids (They rob for Cartier Glasses while people wearing them) 

3. It's Cold in Detroit as you know fam....  Yeezy gonna leave ya feet frozen, Pull those Duckboots out!

:tongue:

Lmfao bruh you think ima take these home to the D?! You crazy lolz

Timbs and 350s will be the go to's

THIS. Thought I didn't get through at first because it kicked me back to the countdown, and when I went to check my reservations after the "Closed" tweet, there wasn't anything there. But I just checked right now and my reservation actually did go through!
smokin.gif
Did you get out of size pop-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom