ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First impressions: quality control might have been half-assed. Minor excessive glue marks and suede rubs from moving inside the box. Doesn't come with a 2nd spare laces (already knew that). The paper looks thin. They changed the label compared to the first 750.

Fit: These does fit tighter than the first 750. Looks like they corrected the sizing issue. These now fit more like the 350's. The toe box looks tighter and sewn slightly smaller. Also, theres an added thicker cushion padding around the achilles area.

Overall, the shoe is still stiff, more so than the first 750. Again. 350 > 750 IMO.
so do you think they are worth keeping and missing out on the insane resell?

RIP 750 restock 
nerd.gif

so do you think they are worth keeping and missing out on the insane resell?
I'm keeping purely because I'm a collector and not a reseller. I have the full set from adidas so far. Don't want to break it up. I can always make the money that I would get from reselling, but I will have to live with regret of losing a shoe that I like. 

Looks like adidas hired some former Nike employees. I have glue stains which is probably to be expected but I also have a bright green spec of paint on one shoe.

Last edited:
I'm keeping purely because I'm a collector and not a reseller. I have the full set from adidas so far. Don't want to break it up. I can always make the money that I would get from reselling, but I will have to live with regret of losing a shoe that I like. 

thats exactly how i see it ..

For those that got delivered does your status on your tracking number update to the time they delivered
Yes, changed to

DELIVERED

and the time it was actually dropped on my doorstep, or within a few mins.

Can obviously just be my fed-ex, but this driver did NOT ring my bell.

Fortunately Macy's delivery driver was dropping off a jacket maybe 10 mins after FED-EX and HE rung the bell, and I noticed a bigger box from

South Carolina, much to my delight.

Just saying. Although I'm sure all of you guys are looking out the window lol.

FNL did a terrible job at packing. If you thought the Nike PSNY was big, this is twice the size with nothing to prevent the shoes from moving around. Also the tape was semi loose so you could look in and see what it was without opening it

IMHO I think the quality on these is terrible, I also have the psnys and the quality of suede is a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom