ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

My total package is around $560-570 a month—but this includes: a landline, tv, and internet. 
make-it-rain-o.gif

Curious to see how this ADC order thing plays out...

Those emails do look semi-sketchy, but as someone else said how would someone get the order info and emails for all the cancelled ADC orders?

Hope ya'll get'em!

i remember when the white ub's restocked i and many others got 50+ cancellation emails but some cancelled pairs still shipped out. lol sad and salty times. hope yall get your pears.

went to kings plaza around 1 today, there was no one in line, chick actually had to go to get the ipad

Honestly I don't care.
People who don't care, usually don't bother replying. 

So far people have only posted photos of unworn shoes that they receieved. 

Yet you posted a photo of your outfit, yet seem surprised and butt hurt that people are commenting on the outfit and not the shoes.

Sure thing guy. Some "black guy" whom you can't figure out is Kanye... ironic considering you're in here and it's about his shoes.  Others didn't comment on what you "observed" because quite possibly, they don't think they're better than everyone else. You have a grand total of 18 posts and can attest that at least 3 are douchey.  Between the your comment about someone house, your vanity plates, avatar picture, and your comments, I'd pretty much say you're a tool. Has nothing to do with the things you own, but rather the comments that came from you. Again, there are several demographics in here, and I'm sure there a fair amount that own or have owned Porches, BMWs, and others, but haven't belittle others.
Oh sorry I didn't point out Captain Obvious the black guy was Kanye, I must be stupid for not pointing out such an obvious profile picture in a Yeezy thread.

Except you fail to realize that I would make the same exact comments even if I drove a Honda Fit. Again, you seem more bothered by what car I drive than other people. You're the one who seems to equate the car I drive with the comments I make are somehow related. I can have a default NT profile picture and I would have still made the same comment. And it seems someone else was also bothered by the Christmas tree and the gap in the floor moldings.
No, but if the shoe fits, wear it. And you're wearing quite well.  The car in itself isn't the issue, I guess YOU fail to realize that. It's your total body of work which I've already outlined. And maybe you two should PM him ways to scrub his floor and fix his Charlie Brown Christmas tree since you feel you give such sage advice. It's apparent this discussion is an exercise in futility. Anyway, continued conversation about this is a waste of time, because we'll never see eye-to-eye. That said, you have a Happy Holidays.

Just spoke with adidas 

"Yes the emails are going out. We received stock of additional pairs and orders emails are being randomly selected and sent out. It will show up cancelled in our system, but if you got an email you will be receiving the shoes"

Last edited:
Adidas supervisor confirmed to me that I will be getting my pair.

She claimed they had "left over pairs for this reason".

Let's hope they ship. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

If Adidas honoured those cancellations, that'd be incredible, especially seeing that a lot of people who got orders in early got cancelled first. Hopefully Adidas can spread the Christmas cheer and here's to hoping it works out for y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom