ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
take for instance a job like a teacher.

they make average of what 35k a year and after taxes they clear an average of about 500 a week.

that's 2,000 a month. clear.

you're over looking the fact that resellers don't pay taxes. so to equate to a real life job in the real world of 35,000 which people can live off of...2,000 a month is not that hard to do if you're as seasoned as some of these resellers are.

it also doesn't hurt when Nike Jordan or whoever pump out releases every weekend now
i make damn near 2000 a week at work before taxes so thats why I'm not understanding this. 2,000 a month barely pays my bills

I'm still confused on how people get FSR's like a store, who are they bribing that they are taking stores whole stocks. Im not saying online I'm saying like the day a sneaker comes out 5 hours later they have a FSR in hand for double box price
Proxies basically. Theres guys who run multiple Nike accounts under different proxies and cart a pair each, then end up with a fsr. Twitter guy carted literally almost every navy sock dart on release.

Hopefully the app will actually notify us about the reserve instead of useless crap about its coming. I hope they don't have kanye tweet about it and have us clicking the app for minutes while its not even live. Have it live at the same time as the notification or tweet. **** I don't even have a twitter..
This times a billion! I thought the whole reason for the app is so it TELLS you when it's open. and speaking of which I called Adidas to complain about this and he said to me "did you get the notification-get ready it's coming" I said yes. He replied "well they released right after that so.." which was a lie. I happened to screen cap that alert and it was at 4:19pm and Kanye tweeted at 6:49pm.  

i had a reseller i used to deal with personally i was buying sneakers every week from him then one week i got a pair from him and he told me a number, they were a pair that was in high demand, but at that point i bought like 6 or 7 pairs from him within like 2-3 months, so he gave me that number we agreed on when he came to see me i paid him, i go back inside i get a call 'yo i said i needed x$ for these' mind you it was a 10$ difference, so i didn't argue i went back out gave him the extra 10 and realized all these dudes are broke **** boys bc for 10$ wouldn't have made a big deal and the sneaker was already almost over double retail and thats when i said no more resellers for me. they all walk around and flaunt and all they are are broke *******

So you shorted him $10 and he asked for the money Yall agreed upon and he's broke because of that? :lol:

Last edited:
So you shorted him $10 and he asked for the money Yall agreed upon and he's broke because of that?
laugh.gif
I think he's saying the seller asked for 10 higher than the original agreed upon price. 

You can have that rose-colored glasses viewpoint all you want, the fact is this shoe is going to be a nightmare to obtain just like the past yeezys. don't be so gullible and naive that you believe what adidas and kanye are saying. When the 28th comes and goes, I don't want to have anyone saying "be patient, a restock is coming" because you still ain't getting them unless you got a connect or it's your lucky day.

It will be ok regardless. This isn't food we eat, water we drink, it is a pair of shoes. If it is a true limited mess like we are used to fine...I can live without them. So can everyone else. If I'm a gullible fool because I'm not stressing out over some members coming in here stirring the pot with their "limited numbers" and "nightmares of Yeezys past" messages then that's cool with me...I'm the fool. I will do my homework, but I'm not stressing over it.

Last edited:
Almost certain no spots in New Orleans will be getting these (maybe Politics, they had the Y2) but either way chances will be slim to none unless Champs or FTL end up getting pairs. Hoping this release isn't more limited than people are expecting but I guess we will find out soon enough.

People are gonna sell this limited thing to ground. We won't know until the 28th. And like I've said countless times, I still think they will restock these limited joints once more. I don't think it will be a  one and done. But if it is, then the next phase of finding a deal or saving money until you finally get a pair. Either way, sometime this year I will have the Yeezy boost in the collection. Count it 

So you shorted him $10 and he asked for the money Yall agreed upon and he's broke because of that?
laugh.gif
i didn't short him 10, he told me 240 and i paid that then he called me back and said he really needed 250 when we agreed on 240 so i figured for 10$ he must really need the money so just gave it to him

and these weren't for jordans they were for dunks, the dunks were 110 retail and he got them for me from an ATC service he even sent me a pic of the screen shot so i saw how much they cost with shipping, it had to be like 125 tops

People are gonna sell this limited thing to ground. We won't know until the 28th. And like I've said countless times, I still think they will restock these limited joints once more. I don't think it will be a  one and done. But if it is, then the next phase of finding a deal or saving money until you finally get a pair. Either way, sometime this year I will have the Yeezy boost in the collection. Count it 

I may be a gullible fool, but I feel the same way.

I had some thoughts on this shoe today and figured I'd share and get some opinions.

If the quality is there I feel that the 350 price point is perfect. Still luxury but not crazy to the average/above average consumer.

If they are smart they will get pairs to their online store asap.

Once they pump the market full of these I have a feeling there will be just enough to go around. I do not think they will sit on shelves. But I do not think they will be reselling for anything worth flipping.

Refuse to look through all of this thread
knowing how active it gets in here, but
can anyone usually wearing a 9.5/10
tell me what size they got in these?

Refuse to look through all of this thread
knowing how active it gets in here, but
can anyone usually wearing a 9.5/10
tell me what size they got in these?
C'mon dawg this info is floating around on every sneaker blog that has ever existed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom