ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is crazy man. I've been in the sneaker 'culture' since i was a youngin, MJ was in his prime we had ONE yes ONE release of a jordan a year. sneakers were never cool until 2-3 years ago now like you said people are in it just for the bragging rights not the love. look at the pic above 6 pairs of yeezy and a bottle of dom p. 
I been addicted since 01. Im 24 now so thats a while for me. I rock every pair I own because I appreciate the shoes more than its resale value. I got my Boosts, and im hoping everyone here with the intention of rockin them does as well. But i know thats not whats going to happen. Mainly cuz of hoarder resellers. Its cool if you cop one to flip, or two to pay for your first, but damn cats be hogging size runs. These twitter dudes catch restocks on 50 different sites and tweet them within seconds....all day. But "supply and demand" I guess is what applies here am i right

I tend to agree with this. I think there are a good amount of pairs and Adidas is completely in control of this. Don't think anybody really has a clue right now.

I hope you guys are right and the store employees are clueless, but the person I spoke with today

said that they received some type of correspondence today stating that they will not be receiving them, as

well as another store in the DMV area. I hope she is wrong, but sounded like she knew what

she was talking about.

Just ready for all of the info to come out over the next week or so.

Last edited:

I been addicted since 01. Im 24 now so thats a while for me. I rock every pair I own because I appreciate the shoes more than its resale value. I got my Boosts, and im hoping everyone here with the intention of rockin them does as well. But i know thats not whats going to happen. Mainly cuz of hoarder resellers. Its cool if you cop one to flip, or two to pay for your first, but damn cats be hogging size runs. These twitter dudes catch restocks on 50 different sites and tweet them within seconds....all day. But "supply and demand" I guess is what applies here am i right
I'm still confused on how people get FSR's like a store, who are they bribing that they are taking stores whole stocks. Im not saying online I'm saying like the day a sneaker comes out 5 hours later they have a FSR in hand for double box price

I'm still confused on how people get FSR's like a store, who are they bribing that they are taking stores whole stocks. Im not saying online I'm saying like the day a sneaker comes out 5 hours later they have a FSR in hand for double box price
they're likely FSR of grey market/unauthorized pairs. and clueless people think they're actual retail pairs.

they work out a deal with managers or employees where they take most of the stock and flip or they deliver to flight club and the employees get a cut.

it's a win win for everyone besides the customer. inventory is moved and employees make their salary more than what it's supposed to be.

some places just bring their stuff to flight club without a middle man but some use the middle man you see on Twitter.

sneakers basically became legal drug dealing.

its not hard to cook if you got people doing it for u... people all got iphones ipads ipods what not and can cook if they get lucky

they work out a deal with managers or employees where they take most of the stock and flip or they deliver to flight club and the employees get a cut.

it's a win win for everyone besides the customer. inventory is moved and employees make their salary more than what it's supposed to be.

some places just bring their stuff to flight club without a middle man but some use the middle man you see on Twitter.

sneakers basically became legal drug dealing.
ding ding ding ding. Surprised this isnt a known fact by now yet people always still wondering how people do it

they're likely FSR of grey market/unauthorized pairs. and clueless people think they're actual retail pairs.
i don't think they are grey market pairs. if someone has a FSR of something DAYS before release date or MONTHS after release thats a big telling sign. I'm saying like the boosts come out this saturday and by 3-4 pm resellers putting in IG or FB or twitter they have full size run with the obligatory picture of said boxes stacked up in their tiny *** rooms

ding ding ding ding. Surprised this isnt a known fact by now yet people always still wondering how people do it
i mean i figured thats what it is but i don't want to believe it. if said reseller is getting a FSR what kinda stock is said store getting??? I'm guessing most resellers take the stock from mom and pops i don't think place like foot locker do that, or do they?

i mean i figured thats what it is but i don't want to believe it. if said reseller is getting a FSR what kinda stock is said store getting??? I'm guessing most resellers take the stock from mom and pops i don't think place like foot locker do that, or do they?
FTL does it bro lol...

i don't think they are grey market pairs. if someone has a FSR of something DAYS before release date or MONTHS after release thats a big telling sign. I'm saying like the boosts come out this saturday and by 3-4 pm resellers putting in IG or FB or twitter they have full size run with the obligatory picture of said boxes stacked up in their tiny *** rooms

those pairs came from DSM.

read my reply to your statement before. not trying to be a D I'm just filling you in.

packers and kith also sold pairs without the app.

did you see anyone win those raffles?

this is why I paid resale. I'm not lucky with apps or online releases. even the Adidas app we were competing with people out of state who used GPS trick.

and I know the deal with stores not involved with the app.

there's no fair way to get sneakers anymore unless you're in the market for shoes with no hype behind them.

A lot of trolling. Everyone needs to relax. This isn't a Nike yeezy. We just need to be patient and wait. I'm pretty sure by Tuesday we will have an idea until then we should be calm

those pairs came from DSM.

read my reply to your statement before. not trying to be a D I'm just filling you in.

packers and kith also sold pairs without the app.

did you see anyone win those raffles?

this is why I paid resale. I'm not lucky with apps or online releases. even the Adidas app we were competing with people out of state who used GPS trick.

and I know the deal with stores not involved with the app.

there's no fair way to get sneakers anymore unless you're in the market for shoes with no hype behind them
i mean how fast does FC move sneakers that stores go straight to them?? I bought one pair of sneakers from flight club in 2006 when they were on macdougal (i bet hype beasts didn't know that) and i honestly can say i haven't stepped foot in there since.

coming to terms with it is the hardest part especially for people like me and you who were around for those "good old days".

there are many resellers you have to keep in mind. one guy isn't getting the whole bunch, a few guys are. they put money in other people's pockets. the only reason the Adidas app was somewhat fair was because each place with the app had about 10-20 adidas reps eagle eyeing everything. reps. like corporate wearing wranglers with their button downs tucked in.

every store does it don't be fooled not just boutiques. and also here's another nug of information. many times stores receive restocks that you or I or anyone not involved in the operation will ever know about. this is how they really eat because there's no attention drawn to the public.

and FC was a GREAT idea for a niche market, you have to get buzzed in the store and everyone got to see their grails BEFORE the constant yearly restocks, it was a different time and no I'm not being salty I'm being real

A lot of trolling. Everyone needs to relax. This isn't a Nike yeezy. We just need to be patient and wait. I'm pretty sure by Tuesday we will have an idea until then we should be calm

This. It is still early. Take a break.

coming to terms with it is the hardest part especially for people like me and you who were around for those "good old days".

there are many resellers you have to keep in mind. one guy isn't getting the whole bunch, a few guys are. they put money in other people's pockets. the only reason the Adidas app was somewhat fair was because each place with the app had about 10-20 adidas reps eagle eyeing everything. reps. like corporate wearing wranglers with their button downs tucked in.

every store does it don't be fooled not just boutiques. and also here's another nug of information. many times stores receive restocks that you or I or anyone not involved in the operation will ever know about. this is how they really eat because there's no attention drawn to the public.
i want to see how much they actually make on reselling I'm telling you its not that much not enough to NOT get a job

Stumbled upon this site that seems similar to ebay ( Viddobuy ) that has a pair for a stealllllll. Thought I'd share with my future NT'er

Last edited:
This. It is still early. Take a break.
You can have that rose-colored glasses viewpoint all you want, the fact is this shoe is going to be a nightmare to obtain just like the past yeezys. don't be so gullible and naive that you believe what adidas and kanye are saying. When the 28th comes and goes, I don't want to have anyone saying "be patient, a restock is coming" because you still ain't getting them unless you got a connect or it's your lucky day.

Last edited:
i had a reseller i used to deal with personally i was buying sneakers every week from him then one week i got a pair from him and he told me a number, they were a pair that was in high demand, but at that point i bought like 6 or 7 pairs from him within like 2-3 months, so he gave me that number we agreed on when he came to see me i paid him, i go back inside i get a call 'yo i said i needed x$ for these' mind you it was a 10$ difference, so i didn't argue i went back out gave him the extra 10 and realized all these dudes are broke **** boys bc for 10$ wouldn't have made a big deal and the sneaker was already almost over double retail and thats when i said no more resellers for me. they all walk around and flaunt and all they are are broke *******

i want to see how much they actually make on reselling I'm telling you its not that much not enough to NOT get a job

View media item 1406909

take for instance a job like a teacher.

they make average of what 35k a year and after taxes they clear an average of about 500 a week.

that's 2,000 a month. clear.

you're over looking the fact that resellers don't pay taxes. so to equate to a real life job in the real world of 35,000 which people can live off of...2,000 a month is not that hard to do if you're as seasoned as some of these resellers are.

it also doesn't hurt when Nike Jordan or whoever pump out releases every weekend now.

Last edited:

Stumbled upon this site that seems similar to ebay ( Viddobuy ) that has a pair for a stealllllll. Thought I'd share with my future NT'er
Already gone. 
mean.gif

Hopefully the app will actually notify us about the reserve instead of useless crap about its coming. I hope they don't have kanye tweet about it and have us clicking the app for minutes while its not even live. Have it live at the same time as the notification or tweet. **** I don't even have a twitter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom