ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real. Missed the yeezy 2 release by 5 minutes.
I missed the original release because of my high school graduation. 

education always holding me back
roll.gif

Was in and out adidas SF around 10:30am. Didn't make it out there for the 750 last week so hopefully first time is a charm. Heard from employee saying someone got mugged last week. Would I be nervous if I won yes but I'm bringing another bag and my running shoes!

Someone explain to me how he has a full size run already, please oh pretty please

View media item 1840788

This is how a lotta dudes do it these days (I'm not sure about him but guys I've seen on FB groups)
1. take preorders for super high prices
2. Get as many pairs you can at retail for the sizes that were purchased via preorder
3. Grab any pairs that cost under what you charged for preorders and use those to fulfill the preorders that you weren't able to get for retail.
4. If the shoe ends up going for higher than they charged on preorders they tell everyone "sorry something happened and our connect fell through" then sell for the higher market price while using your preoder $$ to fund the purchases of the pairs they got

FNL did a terrible job at packing. If you thought the Nike PSNY was big, this is twice the size with nothing to prevent the shoes from moving around. Also the tape was semi loose so you could look in and see what it was without opening it
Same exact thing here..wasnt cool at all

South Coast plaza was pretty chill for the raffle when I went by. Worker told me last week lines were an hour plus long for the 750's.

Did you have to wait? I walked in and out yesterday around 11:30. Was kind of surprised.

any info on adidas Glendale? how's the line looking?

Took me about 10 minutes when I was there at 12:15 today. Line was longer as I was leaving than when I showed up.

?. I think every pair i've posted is legit. Sorry if it's a inconvenience that I'd at least have one other verify before I through 700+ on a pair of shoes not in hand to examine. I do see "legit check" in the thread title. Sorry.
the thread title says LEGIT CHECK GUIDE PG 1 meaning there's a guide for lc on the first page. this isn't the thread for requesting legit checks. @Icemanjj27  made a thread specifically for lc's and if you read through it you'll find more guides and examples. i learned how to lc that way before i had my own pair. you have good examples of how a legit pair looks now so use that knowledge.

Was in and out adidas SF around 10:30am. Didn't make it out there for the 750 last week so hopefully first time is a charm. Heard from employee saying someone got mugged last week. Would I be nervous if I won yes but I'm bringing another bag and my running shoes!

Lol, funny. Just go with someone

This is how a lotta dudes do it these days (I'm not sure about him but guys I've seen on FB groups)
2. Get as many pairs you can at retail for the sizes that were purchased via preorder
3. Grab any pairs that cost under what you charged for preorders and use those to fulfill the preorders that you weren't able to get for retail.
4. If the shoe ends up going for higher than they charged on preorders they tell everyone "sorry something happened and our connect fell through" then sell for the higher market price while using your preoder $$ to fund the purchases of the pairs they got

I don't think that's how he operates..

I don't think that's how he operates..

I literally said on the first line of my post "I'm not sure about him but guys I've seen on FB groups"

Someone posted the Eastbay link this morning????

I was in here alllll day and the flyknit thread cause I knew there was gonna be a restock of something.

Quick question regarding sizing. If i wear a size 8.5 in ultraboosts. Should i go 8.5 in yeezy 350? Or should i go down to an 8?

Any help would be great. About to pull the trigger.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom